Green Man Juice Bar and Bistro

Contact 302-227-4909

12 Wilmington Ave (at 1st St), Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA, 19971

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and lunch food. Has a tofu wrap, a few vegetarian wraps, plus smoothies. Open for breakfast and lunch til 4:30pm, closed Mon.

Category: American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jb1

Needs Some Help, But Trying - Edit

As far as vegan, or vegetarian - I'm not really sure they are going for that title. Great juice selection but I was disappointed that the juices were not made with organic fruits and vegetables to the best of my knowledge. I don't mind old and quaint, but dirty is unacceptable. Clean it up guys. It's really not a bad place but they need to update, and keep clean the prep and dining areas. The staff was friendly...so that's a plus.

Not vegan friendly... - Edit

We went here for lunch. The place was packed and it was intensified because the space was very small. It took a while to receive our menus and when we did, we saw that there was nothing vegan-as-is on the menu. The server finally came back and we asked if the veggie burger was vegan. He said no it isn't and went to ask the cooks what we could get that was vegan. We ended up getting 2 bellydancer wraps minus the yogurt. I also ordered a juice and my husband ordered a soda. The sandwiches were really bland. I thought that in the absence of yogurt the chef would at least add lemon juice or something to moisten the wraps and add flavor. I didn't get my juice until I was halfway through with my meal and when we checked out I saw the juice preparation area - I was grossed out. We won't be going back here.

Pros: fresh

Cons: Poor service, mediocre food, very few vegan options

great food!q my family loves greenmans!q - Edit

We go to grrenmans almoost every Sunday after church. We love the organic vegetarian options that they offer. Smotthies' coffee; teas; desserts; and juices. We love everything they have to offer there!!

Pros: organic, vegetariaan options, pricing

Cons: seating, small bathroom, wish they weree open later for dinner!

Return to Rehoboth Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Man Juice Bar and Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2709 times since Aug 2008.