First Review by Luke1882

So busy - Edit

I love farmers markets and what could be better than a huge farmers market beside the ocean right? This place made me anxious. It was insane busy and you could barely move. I understand that when we went it was summer and their are other tourists like ourselves, but I had a hard time finding a reason to want to come back here. I'm sure their were interesting vendors and food options but I'll never know sadly. By the time you find a parking spot you'll wonder why you came.

Pros: Lots of vendors in one place

Cons: Insanely busy

Lots of fresh produce - some vegan options! - Edit

I went to this farmers market 8/6/16 whilst on holiday as it sounded like it was worth a visit. On the whole, if you live in Vancouver it's probably worth a visit and is even if on holiday, however due to its location it can be a bit tricky.

There's lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, whilst there are also a few places to grab some cooked/baked goods. There's a place called 'chau's express' which I believe is vegetarian with many vegan options whilst 'laurellesfinefoods' sells baked goods of which a few are vegan, which I will show via photo.

Overall, it's worth a visit and nice to have a look around!

Pros: variety, some vegan options

Cons: location

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Granville Island Public Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.