First Review by AliFoodlover

Very friendly staff and great food! - Edit

It's a buffet style vegetarian restaurant! They made things fresh and wanted us to try everything that was available showed us how to make some of the meals and let us know when the new dish was put out! The food was amazing and the staff were friendly!

Excellent - Edit

I'm Muslim and Non-Veg yesterday I was recommed this place by my mother Govardhan Thal in Albion Mall this my first time Gujrati Food and me and my family love this food and I got two thumbs even from Kids they are meat lover and first time we ate in pure Veg food and they already made plan for next month dinner price is excellent, Food best it remind me India which have not seen in Last 30 year, and I already refer my 20 friends for this place. Staff is excellent and we went so late food was almost finish and Yes I love Poran Puri and they forgot to give me and when I remind owner about that she made fresh for me and pack it so I can eat afterward this run by husbandand wife I never got chance to her husband but my mother told he is best but even his wife she sweet lady and I intoduce her to my family I don't mind drving from Barrie once the month to eat here.

Pros: Excellent Food , Friendly Staff and Owner, Best Value

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Govardhan Thal - Albion Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2141 times since Dec 2012.