Gourmet Pizza Company

• Veg-friendly
Contact 813-258-1999

610 S Armenia Ave (at Swann), Tampa, Florida, USA, 33609

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a handful of vegan and vegetarian pizzas. Has Daiya vegan cheese and sources local produce.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by gallo39

creative vegan options - Edit

Dirk has eaten at Gourmet Pizza many times as he is working in Tampa and when I visited, we went together. Their vegan options are clearly marked on the menu and they are creative options, not just a plain veggie pizza. We got the pesto pizza and Thai ginger salad. Both tasty. Dirk has also tried their other options and enjoyed them too. The staff were friendly and quick. Along with their beer selections, it's a good place to get your pizza fix.

Pros: creative vegan options

Cons: serves meat and dairy

Top Notch Pizza - Edit

Nice, clean, and speedy. I enjoyed the vegan breadsticks...their maranara sauce is amazing! You can tell they use fresh ingredients. I also had the vegan pesto pizza. It was very delicious. I definitely recommend if you are in the area.

Great choices! - Edit

Visited Tampa with my parents for New Years. We all went to gourmet and loved it. They have a ton of meatless and vegan options for pizzas, including Dayia, They also have some awesome vegan Garcia bread for an appetizer and vegan cookies / treats for dessert!

This would be my local if I lived in Tampa - Edit

Thankfully I have family in Florida, so EVERY TIME I visit I HAVE to eat pizza here.
The GF crust is thin and crispy.
The vegan options are delicious and the combination of veggies, especially on the "cheeseless vegan". (I ordered with vegan cheese.)
I will go back at least twice more before I leave :)

mmmm mmm good - Edit

I stumbled across Gourmet Pizza Company after adopting a vegan lifestyle, and the pizzas made to order aren't just good "vegan" pizzas, they are good pizzas. There is a wide variety of topping choices and options for gluten-free crust and/or vegan cheese. Additionally, on the menu is two vegan pizzas and a cheesy bread appetizer. There are also vegan cookies and treats pre-packaged to enjoy after a wonderful meal.
Whether ordering and eating at the restaurant or taking it to go, there is speedy service.
Gourmet Pizza Company has some of the best pizza in Tampa.

Pros: delicious

Cons: limited parking

Amazingness! - Edit

I love Gourmet Pizza Company so much..this place is really vegan-friendly and the employees are so welcoming toward vegans!

Not only will they let you create totally imagined pizzas baked to perfection out of the plethora of ingredients listed (there's vegan cheese too!), but they have delicious options labeled as vegan on their menu like The Odyssey and Pesto Vegan.

This isn't your stereotypical pizza joint; this place has lots of inspiring topping options to choose from like hummus, sweet corn and artichoke hearts.

There's also vegan bread sticks and the heavenly vegan cookie offerings. So so so good. They said they'd consider adding vegan pepperoni too in the future.

I absolutely adore this place and everyone who works there is always so kind. Currently enjoying a custom, oil-based pesto pizza with a generous supply of banana peppers, diced tomatoes, and olives on top..yum!

Pros: Limitless topping options, Delicious pizza , Wonderful employees and owner

Delicious! - Edit

My husband and I had dinner here on a weekend visit to Tampa. We had the vegan bread sticks and the Thai Ginger Salad to start. Both were excellent. We created a custom pizza with the garlic oil base topped with Daiya cheese and veggies, also excellent. The portions were huge and we had plenty of leftovers. The staff was great. We highly recommend Gourmet Pizza Company and will visit again next time we're in town.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Plenty of vegan options

Very Satisfied! - Edit

I just moved to the Tampa area from NJ and decided to try the Gourmet Pizza Company on Armenia Avenue. I had a small personal pie - Gluten free crust with spinach,onions & Daiya cheese. It was awesome! The people there were VERY nice as well. I would definitely go back again!

Pros: glulen free, vegan

Cons: need to pay extra for cheese

Great Vegan Pizza! - Edit

Gourmet Pizza Company is our favorite spot for some amazing vegan pizza. They offer a small area for dine-in (informal dinning - you get your own drinks, etc.), have pick-up and delivery as well. They serve Daiya vegan cheese which is a nice addition. We love the vegan breadsticks to start (with vegan cheese for $2 extra). With so many vegan options (like pesto vegan, cheeseless vegan (vegan cheese extra $) and toppings, it's difficult to make a choice, but we have never left disappointed. Prices range from $8.95 - $9.95 for a 10', Gluten-free $12.95, $14.95 - $15.95 for a 12', and $18.95 - $19.95 for a 16'.

Pros: Great pizza, Offer Daiya cheese , Delivery

amazing pizza! - Edit

Terrific vegan pizza! We tried a plain vegan pizza and a vegan pesto pizza...both were excellent. Crust is chewy yet soft, like a good NY pizza crust, and ingredients were definitely fresh. Worth visiting again!

Pros: delicious, reasonably priced , great pizza

delicious! - Edit

I had one of the best pizzas I have ever had here! I got a 10 inch pizza with artichokes, spinach, and sundried tomatoes with Daiya cheese. Mmmmmm! I absolutely loved it and that is saying a lot because I only very recently gave up dairy. I have been here quite a few times but today was my first time since being dairy free and I was not disappointed. The resturant is in a great neighborhood and is very casual. The people are always friendly and helpful. They also have gluten free crusts. My niece can't have gluten, so this is the perfect place for us

mmmmmmm.... - Edit

have been to gourmet pizza a few times now and fully plan on going back for more. the people working seem real chill which always adds to the experience. the peanut thai sauce is an incredible addition to my vegan pizza. they let me create my own and offer suggestions. i've dined in once (chill, layed back, read tbt and eat vegan breadsticks and pizza) and took out the other time. great place im thankful to have found. i live in st. pete and make the drive to soho just for this place.

Delicious vegan options - Edit

I was so happy to find this place. They have two vegan pizzas on their menu. I had the vegan pesto pizza, which comes with artichokes, olives, red peppers, and tomato. The toppings were extremely fresh and high quality, and the pesto is very good. The crust is just how I like it.

They have another pizza on their menu with red sauce and lots of veggies, but I didn't try that one.

We also tried the vegan breadsticks, which are definitely worth ordering.

I would absolutely recommend this place to any vegan who enjoys pizza.

Pros: Vegan pizza, High quality , Delivery

Best vegan pizza ever! - Edit

Thanks to Happy Cow, we went to Gourmet Pizza and while they unfortunately did not have vegan soy cheese, their vegan cheeseless pizza was so good that we made a return visit before leaving Tampa to fly home.

Pros: Delicious vegan pizza., Reasonable price., No smoking.

Cons: No soy cheese., Drab atmophere

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gourmet Pizza Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3129 times since Aug 2007.