First Review by konlish

Can't really say much - Edit

Saw menu displayed outside when we went there. Vegan is labeled on their menu but there are only 3 items available.  Exact times are not specified outside. We went there and found it closed and found out they are open Wed-Sat evenings only. Can't comment on the food as we didn't get to try it.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 04, 2015

Finally ate at Ginos and we were not impressed at all. We tried to call her before comming and when she did not pick up we left a message. On arrival she claims that we did not leave our number and she is fully booked for tonight and starts at 7pm. We were there by 6 pm. She said that she will make space for us and come at 7:15.

We came back and where the only ones there. She said as it's late notice she can only make us pizza. The pizza was crispy a bit over done and when I told her she said that it's not burnt it's meant to be crispy. The pizza crust also had a piece of long hair or cat fur in it. She was not much concerned and just said sorry. She was also not presentable for a restuarant owner chef or waitress. Very messy hair and loose, she wore no apron and her pants had flour hand prints on it. Hygiene is of concern.

The toilet entrance was blocked with some furniture. If I was a food inspecter she would have to close down.

Over priced meduim size cheesless pizza £9! I saw even on the notice board there was vegan icecream but for £3.25! Swedish glaze costs less than £2.50 and she is charging that much for just 1 or 2 scoops?

Apparently has no set evening time must call and make a booking. Fully booked? There was no one till 8pm when we left.

Pros: Vegan labeled

Cons: Expensive , Serves flesh and secretions , Poor Hygiene

Return to Wirksworth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gino's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1777 times since Nov 2010.