Genghis Grill

( 1 review )
972-503-5426

4201 Beltline Rd, Addison, Texas, USA, 75001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of Mongolian BBQ chain restaurant where you build your own stir fry. Cook cleans the grill before making your dish upon request. Has tofu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Fast food, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Maplekiti

VERY FILLING! - Edit

I haven't been to Genghis Grill in 5 years and at the time I wasn't a vegan. So being able to go as a vegan and still have options for my family is perfect! The price isn't horrible but still a little pricier than it used to be, a regular size bowl is about $10 - $12 depending on the time you go at. After drinks the bill is about $14 for one person.

I almost forgot how full I get when I eat here! You are given a small silver bowl to fill up with your veggies and everything that you want in your dish but don't let that be misleading. You can pile it as high as you want! If it can fit in the small bowl then you can have it. After that's cooked and your base (pasta, rice, etc) is added then it's put in the size bowl you ordered.

So don't be confused when you order a regular and they bring out a tiny silver bowl to pile your food in, that's normal! It had been so long since I last ate here I forgot how the bowl size changes so I was very confused at first. We also didn't get much of an explanation there so I hope this helped!

Pros: Huge variety of combinations, Very clean

Cons: Can be confusing for new customers

Return to Addison Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Genghis Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.