Best Thai Addison

Contact 972-386-3353

4135 Belt Line Rd, Ste 112, Addison, Texas, USA, 75001

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Thai food restaurant. Has a veg section on the menu. Vegans to specify. Try the sesame tofu and eggplant or pad kee mao.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by wakezone

Frequent Visitor - Edit

I love the food here. Anything can be made into a vegan dish. I usually go here 1-3 times a week for lunch. It's probably my second favorite spot to get vegan food and my #1 favorite near work.

Cons: Wish their were more vegan meat options like seita

Yum! - Edit

Recently discovered that they have an all-vegan buffet on the first Sunday of every month. Absolutely delicious! I love finding a Thai restaurant that serves more than just tofu to their vegetarian customers. I've had their soy "salmon," soy "squid," and soy "chicken." All very good!

Pros: Good variety, Friendly Staff

Best Thai - with separate vegan menu - Edit

This is by far one of my favorite restaurants in the Metroplex! Not only do they have an entire page on their menu dedicated to amazing vegan meals such as soy 'salmon' curry or crispy soy 'beef' but they also offer a vegan version for all their regular currys and noodle dishes. The service is excellent, the staff super friendly, the price affordable and each plate comes nicely decorated. Definitely Thai food with style! A MUST try! My favorites are the already mentioned soy 'salmon' curry, the yellow curry with tofu and the crispy beef. Their springrolls are delicious too!

Pros: vegan menu, fresh, delicious

Best Thai REALLY is the Best Thai EVER - Edit

We found this place on Happy Cow and when we got there it was just perfect! We had an excellent experience and the food was some of the best thai I have ever had. I have had thai food all over america and some in china (not that, that counts) but this was excellent, very fresh, from the toom ka soup to the fried crab stuffed wantons to the dinner it was all very fresh and just perfect. I highly recommend this place is will make it back soon. If I could give it 5 cows i would but happy cow only allows 4 cows for cow eaters..

Return to Addison Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Best Thai Addison closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1565 times since Dec 2008.