Gather

Contact 503-874-4888

200 E Main St, Silverton, Oregon, USA, 97381

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and lunch spot using local and organic produce. Makes sandwiches, soups, pasta, breakfast dishes, pita and burritos with several marked vegan choices. Has grilled tofu as add-on to any dish. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Marthaeo

where's the potatoes? - Edit

Stopped in for brunch and ordered the garden hash, subbing tofu for eggs. For some reason they also left out the sweet potato and spinach and served me essentially onions with a few bits of tofu, mushrooms and peppers... They did remake it with all the ingredients and it was good, but I had to take it to go which made for a less than satisfying experience.

Verrrrrry Vegan Friendly - Edit

Hubby and I had the pleasure of eating lunch at Gather this week. We ate there because we scoped out their menu in advance online. I eat a plant-based, whole foods, diet, so it often is a challenge when travelling, but GATHER made it easy. While some restaurants may have one veggie option, not necessarily vegan, this menu had THREE VEGAN OPTIONS!!! I ordered the oven baked sweet potato fries as a side thinking they wouldn't be doused in oil, but alas they were, so I didn't eat many of them, but the apple/walnut/bean patty was great. I never thought of putting diced apple in something like that, but it was very good. Highly recommend this place.

Pros: Affordable, 3 vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: oily sweet potato fries

Return to Silverton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Gather closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 185 times since Apr 2016.