Fruccola

+36-14306125

1052 Kristof Ter 3, Budapest, Hungary

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, coffee, create your own salad. Desserts not vegan. Busy around lunch time. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by anazuz

Not really vegan friendly - Edit

Lots of vegetarian dishes but only the salads from the saladbar (mix your own) are vegan. Unfortunatelly none of the salad dressings were vegan and they didn't have tahini only olive oil. The veggies were fresh and tasty but i wish they would have something more interesting to offer. The had freshly pressed fruit juices ehich i didn't try. I saw that they have one vegan dessert now.

Pros: Fresh produce, Central location

Cons: Almost no vegan options only the saladbar, Not cheap for what you get

No vegan options - Edit

Went there, had only one vegan dish which was a salad (you should ask to remove the cheese), in addition the pasta contains eggs.

dislike - Edit

They have menu with some dishes signed as vegetarian or vegan. I order beans signed as vegan, service bring me beans with cheese!!! When I was ask if it´s vegan, he talk me that it´s vegetarian and he don´t know what means vegan. I don´t understand why they write to menu "vegan" meals!

Awesome food and lots for non-mammal eaters - Edit

A few locations :) We finally found a great salad bar, very clean fresh eggs, omlettes before 11:00 for eggs and after 11:30 for wild hook caught rather than net-caught salmon and free range out door chicken, not that I eat those. Also, a nice juice bar (not saying organic) but no straight GREEN juices all MUST be with orange and or pinapple juice, still very tasty in a 1-liter bottle for take away. I offered to pay double for a all greens made juice and they said no. I also tryed to give the kind lady clearing our table a tip and she said no and she would not take it. Never seen that in LA.
We were going hungry before we found this place, find it and eat up. Excellent coffee and bread too way better than Madal Cafe rated #1 her, not.

Pros: Wheatgrass :), fast service, clean place, really nice, farmers market salad greens

Cons: Closed Sundays, little english, breakfast eggs only served to 11:00, no all green juices

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fruccola closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.