Fresh Bites

813-336-4936

11665 Countryway Blvd, Tampa, Florida, USA, 33626

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several veggie suitable dishes, marked with "V" like vegetarian combo platter, hummus, bab ghanouj, grape leaves, and other sides. Casual place, will accommodate veg requests.

Category: Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by LiseElderGuillet

Delicious!! - Edit

Oh my gosh, this place is delicious! To be honest, I'm not normally one to try new food at places that aren't 100% veg due to bad past experiences. Because of my weariness, I called beforehand to confirm that an item was indeed vegan and they were very friendly about it, this reassured me right away and I ordered for pickup.

The food is amazing and flavorful, better than anything else of this cuisine in the area, and the best part is the restaurant labeling menu items as vegetarian/vegan. The portions are also big, this falafel wrap is massive and is packed with lots of flavor and veggies. Yum! I've found a new place to regularly go to. :)

Definitely give this place a try if you're into yummy falafel, hummus and a plethora of other treats with a vegan-friendly staff and menu.

Pros: Delicious, flavorful , Friendly staff, menu items labeled veg*n, Great portions

Amazing!! - Edit

I try to eat vegan as much as possible, and LOVE the vegan options in this place! Organic food, made fresh daily on the premises! Hummus is made all day as they run out! Beats ANY store bought hummus organic or not. My friend eats meat but is wary of the antibiotics and hormones in restaurants. Not an issue here and she flipped over the flavors! I enjoy the grape leaves, the falafel sandwich (best ANYWHERE!) and tabouli. My friend flipped over the chicken shawarma, and cannot wait to try the lamb. If you want meat or vegetarian food, organic and the freshest around, go to Fresh Bites. You will love the experience in fresh good food. I will be returning regularly.

Pros: vegetarian options, vegan options, fresh local everything

Cons: there is only one location!

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fresh Bites closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.