Foxy Falafel - Food Truck

Contact 612-287-1288

791 Raymond Ave, St Paul, Minnesota, USA, 55414

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mobile food truck serving falafel sandwiches. Has a fryer that is exclusively vegetarian and gluten free. Uses local ingredients. Open Mon 11:00am-2:00pm, Tue-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-2:00pm, Sat 2:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Middle Eastern, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by EverydayTastiness

Sooo yummy! - Edit

Such a delicious comfort! We had the platter with stoplight falafels (traditional, beet & curry), with both the Tahini and Harissa sauces. So freaking tasty. Great coffee, too. My only complaint: I wish the pita was grilled or warmed up a bit, and the bathroom was freezing! Lol

Pros: Excellent service and Deeeelicious falafels!

Cons: Room temp pita, and ice cold bathroom

Holy Cow! Notchur Moma's Felafel - Edit

This place is creative! Esp. for vegans! Hard to find good vegan cuisine while on the road but this place hits all the palate targets. Great soups too. Sauces are wonderful. It is just a true jewel. We keep coming back with every trip north. Of all the felafel joints in all these two cities and environs we are so glad we wandered into this one!

Pros: Creative, variety, tasty

Cons: parking, traffic, small seating

Falafel Goodness - Edit

Foxy offers vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options. I appreciate that everything is clearly labeled on the menu: V for vegetarian, VG for vegan, and GF for gluten-free. I also like that the fryer is exclusively vegetarian.

They have three different falafel flavors: traditional, curry, and beet. The curry is my favorite; my wife loved the beet.

There was a little hiccup with the computer and our order was lost. After a short wait, the staff realized what happened and sprung into action. They went above and beyond and brought us the beet salad and pita chips gratis. Mistakes happen, but it is what happens afterwards that is important. The staff at Foxy Falafel handled it with grace.

Pros: Price, Taste, Staff

Cons: Small seating area, Less garnish than the food truck

Return to St Paul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Foxy Falafel - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.