LN Fortunate Coffee - Jogja

Contact 089693080298

Jl. Jogonegaran 49E, Yogyakarta, Java, Indonesia,

Coffee cafe serving vegan food and cakes. Sample items such as pasta, burger with fries, cake and ice cream. Multiple locations in Indonesia. Near Malioboro street in Yogyakarta Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:30pm, Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Asian, Bakery, Fusion, Indonesian

First Review by clary

good food, but a long wait - Edit

Nice little caffe with a good menu. Lots of fresh smoothies and juices. I ate the summer rolls and sushi. Both very tasty! Though I personally didn't like the vegan mayo substance that was in the sushi. Friendly staff, but we did wait almost an hour for our food. I would still recommend it though!

Pros: fresh/healthy food, good menu, friendly staff

Cons: waited very long for our food

Flavoursome food at a reasonable price - Edit

Nice little coffee shop with classy interior. Although not a huge coffee fan we tried the mocha and it was pretty awesome although about the same price as a main dish. Some items were not available as they are switching to a new menu. My partner had the Curry dish and I the katsu 'chicken' . Both dishes very flavoursome and portions reasonable. Staff were friendly. They also had fresh baked vegan buns that looked really good. prices were 20-30k for a main meal.

Pros: Real Flavoursome, nice interior

wonderful place! - Edit

All vegan café with nice interior design (I loved sitting upstairs!), great food & drinks, very nice staff & philosophy.
Their specialty is coffee and they get very creative with that! I tried avocado coffee, coffee lemonade & ice cubes made from coffee. All worth a try! Good with one of their buns - you can have them stuffed with chocolate, kaya (homemade without egg, yay!) etc. or even abon (vegan meat floss), nuts, seeds... But not only for coffee it's worth a visit - also for lunch or dinner! They offer a big variety of indonesian, Chinese (the manager is Chinese!) and wester food. All vegan and everything we tried was nice. The prices - especially for the food - are quite good.
So make sure to visit! It's definitely worth to go there :)

Pros: great coffee, creative all vegan food, great staff and nice atmosphere

Return to Java Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has LN Fortunate Coffee - Jogja closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.