Flux Valley

0731941050

12 Church St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, Queensland, 4006

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe specializing in house-made bagels, ten of which are vegan suitable, and has vegan fillings, vegan butter, vegan cheese, vegan bread, and a house-made vegan mayonnaise. Selection of beverages and confectionary including vegan fudge, vegan fudge brownies and vegan peanut butter marshmellow fluff cups. Previously named Flux on Ann and located at 758 Ann St. Open Mon-Fri 6:30am-3:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:00am-1:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Western, Take-out, confectionery and Bagels, Non-veg

First Review by NicolaSterling

Awesome - Edit

5 star service, 5 star food. The guys who run the place went though every food option they had when I told them I was vegan. The bagels, fudges, milkshakes, coffee are all amazing. You won't regret checking out this place.

Amazing! - Edit

Absolutely blown away by this little hidden gem! My partner and I were greeted and immediately asked if we were vegan or vegetarian! Very knowledgeable, passionate, friendly staff and absolutely delicious vegan treats. The pizza bagel, fudges and drinks are too die for and the coffee is perfect. I wish Happy Cow would allow me to rate 5 stars!

Pros: Excellent vegan food, Friendly Staff, Generous Portions

Cons: None!

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Flux Valley closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.