Flower Child - Downtown

( 1 review )
512-777-4132

500 W 2nd St Ste 160, Austin, Texas, USA, 78701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual eateries originating in the US Southwest. Menu marks the vegan choices. Has daily soup plus small plates (mix & match), wraps, bowls, salads, and some drinks. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Fast food, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by lysi

Good for lunch - Edit

On a business trip to Austin, I went to this restaurant chain a couple of times albeit at different locations. The downtown restaurant has opened more recently but is all set up and comfortable. You order at the till, find a table and the server will bring your food when it is ready.
The menu is very clear and labels the vegan items.
I ordered the Thai Cashew Quinoa bowl and another time the Vegan Poke bowl and added on tofu for some extra protein. It was tasty and for once I felt like I was actually nourishing my body. The reason I give it only three stars is because I can see myself get bored with the menu pretty quickly and they are not fully veggie or vegan. Good option to have for lunch though.

Pros: Vegan food clearly labelled, Fresh, healthy ingredients, Location

Cons: Limited choice of vegan items, Good for lunch but pricey, Limited opening hours

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Flower Child - Downtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.