First Review by Adrz

Very helpful and friendly owners- Nice Store - Edit

I showed up right at closing, but the owners were so nice- they let me run in and grab what I needed. They also gave me tips for a vegan looking to grab a bite out, which came in handy since I'm stuck on a not so vegan friendly military base for the next few months. The store has a nice variety and the prices are pretty normal for a smaller health food shop. I will definitely shop there again!

Pros: Nice Staff, Clean and Organized, Plenty of Parking

Cons: Closes a little earlier than I'd like

And a whole lot more. - Edit

Thisis a awesome family owned store. They had great information and were very friendly and helpful. I found the herbs I was looking for and my non-veg family members were impressed with thier honesty and enthusiasm.

Pros: knowledgable, friendly, great vibe

rude service is an understatement - Edit

I visited 5 Seasons this week and had a very unpleasant experience. The greyhaired older woman has no idea what customer service means. Though I was the only person in the store when I arrived, and said I was in a hurry, she waited on others who came in later and literally threw my purchases out of the way while she checked others out.
I asked for 5 lbs of oat bran and she had 4 lbs and a fraction available...and though I said that was fine, just ring it up, she insisted that the other employee, (she was very rude in the way she spoke to him as well) get more oat
bran to complete my order. I asked that she just ring up what she had and she would not do it...I was late for my next appointment due to her keeping me there. I have been to this store before and the young man is always very helpful and friendly, but I will be looking for another supplier for the oat bran. I can't believe they keep this woman when others have complained about her. too bad

Pros: food selection, location

Cons: rude service

incredibly rude service - Edit

I was undecided btw two shampoo products. Unscrewed cap to smell the fragrance on both. I did not perforate the tab on either product. Elderly woman proprietor runs over and yanks the product from my hand and tells me this product cannot be sold once opened. She not once asked if I needed assistance. I would never recommend that anyone purchase from her shop.

Cons: staff

Lifesaver! - Edit

I rolled into town from Portland and was overjoyed to find the selection of vitamins, supplements, tea, etc that I needed to get me through the 30 day rotation while here for work. Thank you Paul!

Pros: Good selection of items, Knowledgeable owners/staff, Lots literature on the products carried

IMPROVEMENT - Edit

about 4 months ago, they had "alright" business because not much items sold or no operating machine for credit card. So I stopping coming until I became Vegetatrian that I needed a lot organic foods. I was shocked to see a lot changing -they do have a lot organic foods and credit card machine. IT ROCKS!!!!

Pros: Nice friendly people, fast service, will offer a help if asked

Cons: none, none, should know languages to speak

Return to Ocean Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Five Seasons Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 8796 times since Aug 2007.