• Figs

Mediterranean
Middle Eastern
Lebanese
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese cuisine with veggie choices marked: hummus, falafel bites, pickles and olives, baba ghanoush, grilled eggplant, tabbouleh, mjadara, mdardra, grilled veggies, fattoush, veggie kebab, stuffed grape leaves, pita basket, veggie pie. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for Figs
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by DarleneEllis

mrmayer1030

Points +78

15 Sep 2023

Great Vegan Options

The menu clearly indicates vegan options and there is a nice variety to have a delicious and satisfying meal. This is by far the best option we have found in Jackson.

Pros: Variety, Clearly marked menu

Cons: A bit pricey

amp15

Points +256

18 Jun 2023

Plenty of delicious vegan options

The menu is small but has plenty of delicious flavorful vegan options including pita, hummus, baba ghanoush, tabouleh, falafel, za'atar fries, falafel pita wrap, and a lentil bulgur salad. Everything was excellent and tasted very fresh! The falafel pita was great with a thin, crispy pita wrap (unlike some which are too doughy).

Pros: Everything was tasty, Lots of vegan options

clkostick

Points +24

19 Jul 2022

great food and service

Figs was great. We loved the mezze, pita, grape leaves, spinach pie. The cocktails were also amazing. It's a small space so make a reservation.
We brought our young kids with us and the wait staff were great with them.

chandni2

Points +178

13 Jul 2021

Favorite Meal in Jackson!

Mezze (hummus, baba ganoush, tabouleh, falafel, fries), spinach pies and stuffed grape leaves! Yum! Yum! Yum! Don't waste your tummy space on the fries because you can have fries anywhere! Baba Ganoush, Spinach Pies, Tabouleh were my faves but everything is delicious!!!!! Bar tender was awesome and we loved our drinks!

Pros: Lots of vegan options and tapas style so can share, and try lots of things!

Cons: My stomach isn't big enough to eat through the, entire menu! It is pricey, but DELICIOUS!!!!!

pumpkin1717

Points +106

05 Jun 2021

Overpriced

I don’t advise stopping here. Very overpriced. I ordered hummus, which wasn’t bad- to add garlic it cost $3.00 extra. Vegan kabob - veggies were drenched in oil- it taste like I was just eating oil instead of vegetables. Rice tasted like there was butter in it. Small portions. Service wasn’t good either- very slow.

Pros: Hummus wasn’t bad

Cons: Expensive , Two vegan options listed on the menu

TyrrellMom

Points +27

Mostly Veg
17 May 2021

Food was tasty, but the bartender is the best!

The food was delicious, but the bartender set the place apart. She makes her own fig-infused bourbon for a house-version of an Old Fashioned. She was very friendly and even taught us how to make the drink at home. Really enjoyed the stuffed grape leaves and spinach pie.

Pros: Bartender and all other staff were very friendly, Cocktails were creative, Right-sized portions

Zoermoos

Points +165

05 Aug 2019

Overpriced but the taste is okay

We had a shared dish and two normal dishes. The portions were normal, but on the small side. Wouldn't eat here if you're really hungry. I don't really recommend this place.

Pros: Taste is fine

Cons: Overpriced

DominikSacher

Points +174

30 Jul 2019

Great Mezze

Authentic Persian food in the middle of nowhere. Many vegan options clearly marked in the menue. We got the mezze platter and the veggie kebap.
Be prepared it's an upscale restaurant. A very good alternation by comparison to all the vegan self service restaurants.

Cons: No vegan dessert, only one entree

MeaghanStuke

Points +98

14 Jun 2019

Great Hummus

This is a tapas style place with a clearly marked menu. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free clearly labeled. Food was tasty but on the pricey side. Humus with pita and garlic was $13 and falafel, olives and pickles was $19. The food was delicious and I felt comfortable that they knew how to accommodate dietary restrictions.

Pros: Labeled menu, Tasty food

Cons: Pricey

SarahJG

Points +150

09 Oct 2018

Options for vegans are good but don’t go with kids!!

My family and I are traveling and met some of my family here that lives in Idaho. Our waitress was super rude about our kids being here and after literally driving from 8 am to 7pm they were a little misbehaved but not loud or getting in anyone’s way. The food was really good but a little pricey for what it is and the portions are super small. I would recommend it if you’re traveling without kids but find somewhere else if you have kids!!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Very tasty food

Cons: Rude waitstaff if you have kids with you, Too pricey

Mberry

Points +153

08 May 2018

Upscale gem with some solid options

Dining options served tapas style, this restaurant is modern and beautiful and located in the wings of the HG Hotel lobby. Entrees are small unless shared as tapas with others but really delicious and presented well. Staff is friendly. In peak seasons you really need to have reservations.

Pros: Many clearly marked vegan options, Fresh interior, Intimate settings

Cons: Bit pricey

DarleneEllis

Points +18

28 Feb 2018

Great find

Elegant decor. Clearly marked vegan options. Enjoyed falafel bites with a salad which was beautifully served as well as delicious and very filling. Great to find a place where my only options weren't from the sides menu.

Pros: Lots of vegan options.

Cons: none