Fanoush Salad Bar - London Rd

+44-1143273134

103 London Rd, Sheffield, England, S2 4LE

Quick service vegetarian salad bar restaurant with multiple outlets. Serves falafel wraps and salad boxes to take away. Meal deals with crisps and a drink are available. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Salad bar, Middle Eastern, Take-out only

First Review by turion

Excellent - Edit

Massive portion of Falafel & Feta wrap for £4 plenty of other options also including salad boxes and wraps with combinations of cauliflower, aubergine, halloumi and feta with falafel. Freshly squeezed juices and I was even allowed to sample the beetroot pickle. I still didn't like it, but that's down to me. Definitely going again when next in Sheffield.

Pros: Large portions, Reasonable prices, Friendly staff

Cons: Not one in my hometown, Parking can be tricky

Friendly, customisable, affordable - Edit

You'll get a good falafel, quickly prepared, from friendly staff. The falafel balls are fresh, in my case even made exactly when I ordered. You get your falafel customised with any of the ingredients you pick, and still it will not be expensive.
Only downside: the wrap is not being grilled at the end.

Pros: Good falafel, Vegan friendly (customisable), Inexpensive

Return to Sheffield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fanoush Salad Bar - London Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.