CLOSED: Falanster

Contact +48609661330

ul Sw Antoniego 23, Wroclaw, Poland, 50-073

Offers many vegan choices including soups in winter season, tofu dogs and cakes. Has soy, oat and rice milks. Every second Saturday there is a People's Kitchen where you pay 10zl and eat as much as you can (all vegan). The profits support local animal rights and other causes. Every other Saturday there is an organic market, you can buy local products directly from the farmers. Falanster is also a fair trade shop and a bookstore (there is a choice of books in English as well). JAN 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, TO RE-OPEN AS ANOTHER VENTURE.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Polish

First Review by KarolGajda

Interesting cafe shop with small food selections - Edit

I've only been here twice. Once I had a very tasty vegan sandwich. The next time they had no vegan food. (And I was starving.)

Anyway, the atmosphere is great. The tea (and espresso) is tasty. The people are nice. And there is comfortable seating. If I was more of a "person who likes to spend time in cafes" I would spend more time here. As it is, I'll visit every once in a while to hang out and read. (They have a massive selection of reading material, in both English and Polish.)

Pros: location, tea, atmosphere

Cons: sometimes no vegan food

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Falanster closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 135 times since May 2011.