Falafeli

Contact n/a

Wendenstr. 56, Braunschweig, Germany, 38100

Simple falafel eatery offering wraps and salads, free black tea. Feb 2016 reported changed to all-vegan and is no longer offering mayonaise for fries and non-vegan desserts - please verify. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by chart94

Best falafel I've eaten! - Edit

Very friendly staff, and they were able to speak English. I went here in January, and the place was well heated and had comfy seats. The falafel was honestly the best I've had, and what makes it even more great was the price. At just 5 euro I got a plate of falafel with cabbage and pita, which filled me up for the rest of the day. Highly recommended for those on a budget!

best falafel ever - Edit

Just 3 euros for a big and delicious falafel wrap or pita! Me and my non-vegetarian boyfriend could not get these off our minds afterwards and we came to Braunschweig for a second time a few weeks later mainly just to eat here! The man who served us was also lovely!

Awesome!!! - Edit

Einfach großartig! Habe schon sehr viele Falafel gegessen, aber noch nie so gute! Es gibt eine große Auswahl an veganen Gerichten, sogar Döner mit Sojageschnetzeltem. Alles ist sehr frisch und hausgemacht, ohne Geschmacksverstärker o.ä. Werde sehr gern noch öfter vorbeischauen.

Pros: Viele vegane Speisen , sehr gute Preise , alles hausgemacht , Ohne Zusatzstoffe

sooo affordable and delicious - Edit

I've come here for the first time for dinner tonight and I'm very pleasantly surprised! One of my vegan friends comes here 3/4 times a week because he loves it so much. I don't love falafel but wanted to give it a chance.

Only one menu item out of 10 or so is not vegan, so there are plenty of choices and they are all very cheap. The least expensive is €3 and the most is only €6! I think the also give a small discount for students on the falafel pita.

I think I will become addicted!

Return to Braunschweig Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafeli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.