Contact 727-571-EVOS

2631 4th St North (at 27th Ave), St Petersburg, Florida, USA, 33704

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a few vegetarian options and 4 flavors of ketchup. Limited vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by DigDreams

EVOS - St. Petersburg - Edit

Evos is a chain restaurant serving up health-conscious baked burgers, airfries, wraps & salads. It has a nice outdoor seating area when the weather is nice, and ample indoor seating when it's hot. Parking at this location is difficult and there are only about 10 marked spots. There is street parking. Evos offers vegetarian and vegan options: Look for VG for vegetarian and VN for vegan options on the menu board. The Evos Original Champion Burger is vegetarian, The Delite Burger is vegan (it is sub-menu item of the Champion Burger listing in small print so make sure to look for it. Not listed as Delite, but as a vegan burger option). They offer yummy vegan fruit smoothies: Strawberry-Banana, Mango-Guava and Banana Berry. I like their selection of fresh brewed iced teas, Airfries and Sweet Potato Airfries. I bring a stash of Vegenaise and some Chao cheese - top it off with one of their Ketchup Karmas and you are good to go! I loved their vegan chili, but I do not see it listed as one of their menu options anymore. Kids eat FREE on Sundays. Sign up for EVOmanics for discounts and special free meal offerings.

Pros: Vegan Fast Food, EVOmaniacs Program, Kids Eat FREE on Sundays

Cons: Parking, No more vegan chili?, Can get expensive for a family

Good and convenient - Edit

I really like the food here, and the idea of a healthy fast-food place, but I wish there were more vegan options. I got the chili and fries, which were both delicious (love the four ketchup flavors!) but I think my only other option would have been a veggie burger. Not even the salads said they could be made vegan! I hope they expand their vegan menu.

Pros: Convenient, Good food, Friendly service

Cons: Not as many vegan options as you'd think

great idea, hopefully it'll grow and prosper - Edit

grateful to have this option!! not much variety for vegans but the vegan burger and air fries were enjoyable and filling. the girl i was ordering from offered suggestions and helped me with their menu but when i asked if they had tofu (um....i dont see it.....but it doesnt hurt to ask, right?!!) she said no but that they do have guacamole. huh. thats cool. overall i'll go back...its vegan fast food. might not be incredible but it sure hits the spot sometimes. oh, and their cups are biodegradable. i like that.

Not good selection - Edit

the only things vegan on the menu are a veggie burger with air fries and the smoothies. A healthy fast food restaurant should have more than that especially since ordinary restaurants have more choices. Vegetarians have maybe 3 sandwich choices.

I give the vegan burger a 5 out of 10.

vegmsz We were visiting from out of town, and were happy with the selection. Our order taker asked if we were all vegan (my husband, son and I) and when I said yes, he pointed us to a few other options that were available that I don't think I noticed/saw until he pointed them out - a wrap that could be made vegan, the chili, and I think something else besides the burger/fries/shake. I think it was a good selection, and the take away menu had little v's for things you could make vegan or that already were.

We were impressed with it overall, a little pricey, but I suppose that comes with the territory, we were on vacation and just happy to find something we didn't have to ask about everything or sub or feel like we had to interrogate them about the ingredients. It was nice in that my non-vegtie grandma was able to come with us and we all were able to find something we could eat (though she's not picky, and she does enjoy veggie burgers/tofu/etc).

Best soy burger ever! - Edit

I can't say enough about their tasty vegetarian burger. It's by far the best I have ever had. They are a little pricey, but it's worth it.

Pros: Best soy burger ever!, Gourmet catsups

Cons: A little pricey.

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Evo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2443 times since Aug 2007.