First Review by eelrivershauna

Go to for vegan groceries - Edit

By far the best source for plant based groceries in northern Humboldt. Amazing selection.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 22, 2016
I do 1/2 my shopping here and the other 1/2 at the co-op. What one doesn't have, the other most likely will.

Pros: Best salad bar in the area, Selection

Cons: Limited bulk selection,

Vegan options! - Edit

My mom and I (both vegan) were in town for a funeral, and all the rest of our family besides my sister are meat-eaters. We ate here at Eureka Natural Foods for breakfast every morning and lunch one day. They have almond milk lattes, soy milk lattes, and soy creamer for their fresh brewed coffee. We had bagels with vegan cream cheese, avocados, and tomatoes. They also do juices. There's a salad bar and a deli with vegan dishes and sandwiches. For lunch, we had sandwiches with smoked tofu and lots of veggies. The food was great and reasonably priced. We even bought a vegan chocolate cake to take away.

Pros: vegan breakfast options, inexpensive, good service

Great Value - Edit

There are not a lot of outlets here for natural foods, so Eureka Natural is my go to store here in Humboldt. They have decent selection and varieties. I am allergic to wheat and have started baking with alternative flours and other ingredients. I have only once run into an item that they didn't carry. However had I asked, I'm sure they would have special ordered it for me.

Pros: good selection, low prices/good deals, friendly staff

Return to Eureka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eureka Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1036 times since Aug 2007.