First Review by kjwburfoot

Amazing food! - Edit

Lisa makes beautiful cupcakes that taste as good as they look. Her mushroom risotto is fantastic. She is a knowledgeable vegan and will do gluten free upon request. She will even come to your home to prepare a meal for you!! All pros, no cons!!

Great company - Edit

I have often eaten products from Entrees Etc. They are consistently delicious, and very reasonably priced. They will also provide gluten free food on request. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Pros: Great service, Resonably priced

Cons: none that I've found

Awesome Food & Great Community Involvement! - Edit

Lisa of Entrees Etc. has been a wonderful supporter of our non-profit horse sanctuary, volunteering and providing her amazing dishes, snacks and desserts on many occasions for fundraisers and volunteer events. I always look forward to trying the variety of vegan foods she brings out. Her cupcakes and cinnamon buns are the best! Beyond the yummy food available through Entrees Etc., Lisa is very active in the community with advocacy for compassionate living. I highly recommend Entrees Etc. for the great vegan eats, the quality of service and the dedication to vegan values.
Updated from previous review on Friday July 10, 2015

Updated from previous review on Friday July 10, 2015

Pros: Excellent Vegan Food, Friendly, professional service, Community Activism

Cons: It's hard to stop after just 1 cupcake!

Entrees Etc is my pick for vegan food. - Edit

Entrees Etc is my pick for vegan food. As I have a sweet tooth, my favourite Entrees Etc items are the cakes and cupcakes, but the other stuff is good too!!! I also appreciate the attempts to avoid genetically modified food and the ability to provide gluten-free food, which I do not need personally but sometimes need for friends and acquaintances.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Excellent Food - Edit

This caterer shows me every time that healthy and vegan can be delicious. I used this service for a party and the omnis were all in shock that the food was vegan. I will definitely use Entrees Etc. again!

Return to Calgary Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Entrees Etc closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 854 times since Jul 2015.