Eliane

+44-1344621215

3 Station Parade, Sunningdale, England, SL5 0EP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers allergen-sensitive fare with labels. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-10:30pm, Sat 9:00am-10:30pm, Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Western, Buffet, Mediterranean, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, European, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by JessBMP

amazing vegan cakes and salads - Edit

Elaine has a great range of vegan options. The salads at lunch time are awesome. Plus lots of delicious vegan cakes and brownies.
The staff are super friendly especially too.
They do a full evening menu including several vegan wines.
They also have a market place section in the back selling ingredients such as nooch and agave etc.

Pros: tasty food, classy and very beautifully decorated

Cons: not 100% veggie/vegan

Fab new addition to Sunningdale - Edit

Many vegetarian and vegan options - I'm not either but always choose to eat veggie here because the food is just so good. Fab range of salads as well as cooked to order brunch menu. Loads of smoothies, juices, and hot drinks, and delicious cakes too. my new favourite lunch place in the area.

Oh and the decor is cool and the staff al super-friendly. Absolutely lovely place.

Pros: Vegetarian options, Vegan options, Healthy and locally sourced

The most amazing flavours I've ever tried! - Edit

I visited Eliane for lunch whilst on a business trip and I was so happy to see an enormous array of vegan and gluten-free food our for lunch. I totally LOVED my time at Eliane - the broccoli dish for lunch was amazing which is great for me as a brand new vegan.

I also purchased some dry-goods from the marketplace at the back of the restaurant, all independent or own brand organic vegan items. Thank you Eliane :)

Pros: Very creative recipes, Truly delicious dishes, Beautiful interior & free wifi

Return to Sunningdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eliane closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.