El Jardin de los Dragones

Calle Simon García, 57, Murcia, Spain

Name translates to the Garden of Dragons. A vegan restaurant that also offers workshops and cultural activities, in downtown Murcia. Kitchen opens at 8pm. Open Mon 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Fri 12:30pm-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-12:30am, Sat-Sun 1:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Vegan, International, Juice bar, Himalayan, Nepalese

First Review by Qternocq

Amazing - Edit

If you're looking for a place to eat, you can stop searching now. People with passion who know how to cook vegan and to make it super hiper duper tasty. I fell in love, together with my meat-eating friends! Service is excellent, food is so freaking amazing, everything is just awesome! Had the best vegan food in Murcia in here!

Pros: Food, Service, Area

Cons: None!!!

A must-try desserts - Edit

At first I was not a big fan of this site. However, I liked it more every time I came back. Now it is my prefered vegan restaurant in Murcia. It has a lot of cheap options: salads, burgers, vegan tortilla, etc. that are not excesively big, so I recommend to ask for at least two of them. Do not forget to ask for a dessert, they are the best vegan desserts in this town.

It has also a cheap daily menu (about 11 eur).

Pros: many options, cheap, desserts!!!

Cons: small portions

Amazing nachos and goodies - Edit

Yummy food in Murcia. We went there at about 10pm and it was quite crowded, but the owner was very nice and made space for us, so we didn't have to wait. The atmosphere is very nice and service is ok. They also provide a menu in English.
For starters we had Nachos - amazing cheese sauce! The tempeh sandwich and burger were ok.
Also the owner prints his own T-shirts and bags - very cute!

Pros: good food, nice vibe, friendly staff

Cons: opens late

Great vegan food - Edit

Very descent food for very moderate prices. The starters and the main dish were excellent. The waiter, who is the owner I think, was very friendly and took his time with us. He ensured us the entire menu was vegan! Always nice to hear! The restaurant is welcoming, clean and nicely decorated. I would recommend going here when you are visiting Murcia. The ONLY downside for us was that the kitchen opened at 20:00. Murcia is a nice city, but within a couple of hours we had seen about everything, so the wait (arriving at 13:00) was long :-)

Return to Murcia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has El Jardin de los Dragones closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.