First Review by EasterCat

YUUUUMO! - Edit

This place makes my belly really happy! My boss (non-vegan) and I come to this little hidden restaurant ALL the time. It's delicious and the people that work there are super sweet! We get the Pho, fried rice, the spring rolls and the sandwich appetizer. We got there with an appetite! Lol The only thing, is the service is a tiny bit slow but after the food gets there, you don't even care. All portions are big and filling. I promise you won't regret it! 💖

Pros: Family Owned , Delicious/Many Options , Deserts!

Cons: Slow Service

great place if you love viet food - Edit

Being Filipino, my viet food requirements aren't that high! I've ate here twice and enjoyed their dry noodles and their fried rice! I also tried their spring rolls and they are really good! Although, my Vietnamese friend said it was decent compared to other places that aren't vegan. 🙄 It is a great place though!

Flavorful Vietnamese option in North Dallas - Edit

Serving vegan takes on staple dishes from Vietnam (and a few from its neighbors), D'Vegan has a large enough menu that there should be something to please most palates, with a selection of starters, noodle dishes, rice dishes, and soups.

There's plenty of parking outside.

Absolutely wonderful vegan food! - Edit

I could not have been more pleased. The food was so good and very inexpensive. The place is located inside of an Asian strip mall next to the Hong Kong Market and if you are sensitive to walking by or near meat there is a meat market you can't avoid. The place is small and simple. There is a strong language barrier but it's not an issue. We just pointed to the menu items we wanted and it was easy. If you had any special requests or questions you might run into a problem unless you speak the language. The service was quick and the food was delivered with a smile. A lot of their dishes have fake meat which wasn't a problem for me. As far as fake meat goes it was the best I've ever had. I highly recommend the Banh Mi sandwhich, the Zucchini Pho and the Crunchy Rolls.

Pros: 100% vegan, Inexpensive, Many options

Cons: language barrier

Quaint little place - Edit

The food is objectively great wether you're vegan or not! The restaurant is quirky and cute usually pretty empty. There is a bit of a language barrier and service is okay. I recommend ordering using the dish number to avoid mix ups. Unfortunately you have to walk past a meat market to get to the restaurant.

Pros: All Vegan, Easy going atmosphere , Quality food

Cons: Service could be better, language barrier, meat market nearby

Best Pho of My Life! - Edit

Hands down the best pho I've ever had, vegan or non-vegan! My compliments to the chef! I've never had dishes so authentic AND vegan! If you can get through the nasty fish smell of the market to get to D'Vegan, you won't be sorry! Great prices too! My boyfriend and I ate like kings there the other night and I think our total was under $35! We got two juices, their cheesecake, two entrees and a couple egg rolls! Seriously LOVE this place and the wonderful people who run it!

Pros: PHO to write home about , vegan cheesecake on point, great prices

Cons: fish smell you gotta walk through to get there lol, closes at 8pm , doesn't deliver lol

seriously?? - Edit

I visited this restaurant because of the glowing reviews on Yelp. Now I see 5 stars on Happy Cow and I need to set the record straight. First, the restaurant is not clean. We sat at a booth and there was food particles all over the wall. We should have left at that point. We ordered our food and the mock chicken tasted like soap. The owner kept hovering and asking if we didn't like our food. I wasn't going to be rude and so said I was full. They came back multiple times and asked again when we paid at the register. Very uncomfortable. It was horrible.

love this place! - Edit

I have loved everything I have ever had at DVegan. The owner is so friendly and the food is great. The bamboo soup is very spicy but amazing. The crispy spring rolls are great. They even have amazing desserts and the prices are super low. I love this place will be a customer for life. Even my meat eating family raves about it!

Pros: delicious, friendly owner/servers, low cost

sooo yummmi - Edit

When I travel to Dallas I always eat at this great place. The Pho, Vietnamese noodle soup is the best the menu is good and affordable. The owners super friendly. Close Tuesdays.Love the Spicy Vietnamese soup too.

Pros: affordable, Delicious, Vegan

Very pleasant D-licious surprise - Edit

I have just moved to DFW, and while running around shopping for my new place, I decided to take a detour up to North Dallas and try this place. The reviews and description do not do this place justice. It is a cute, cafeteria-like (in appearance and decor) and inviting place. The owner is charming and gracious, friendly and warm. The prices are reasonable and the food is delicious. I had a bowl of pho - very authentic yummy taste and spice with tofu and TVP as the protein. I had the veggie rolls for an appetizer, with a delicious, thick, unctuous peanut sauce. The restaurant is located in the rear of a food court, attached to an Asian grocery with a huge selection of vegan faux-meats. I can't wait to come back next weekend for dinner.

Pros: Food, Price, The owner!!

Cons: Location

Love this place! - Edit

I live nearby, so I was really happy to have a totally vegan place so close. The owner is such a nice guy and he is always willing to walk you through whatever is on the menu. They have photos next to the descriptions, so that helps. I don't know (or remember) the Vietnamese name of the dish, but my favorite is the #8. Holy crap - the best soup ever. I've had the pho, too, and it's out of this world. I'm a huge fan of the banh mi sandwich - he does it just right. I really wish success for this restaurant - such nice people and really great food.

Pros: Great food, Great staff

Vegan Pho! - Edit

If you've missed vietnamese food, this is the place to go. It's located next to the Hong Kong market and is surrounded by a number of other Vietnamese shops.
While they have the banh mi and noodle bowls, I order the vegan soup with egg and rice noodles. That's right, vegan egg noodles. The soup comes with some faux shredded meat (they also sell it in to go containers), veggies and with a garnish of green onions. They serve the bean sprouts, jalapeno and lime on the side.
The soup's broth is considered sweet by people in the know. However, I like to add the garlic chili sauce, so it's not as obvious to me.

They also have what is possibly the best vegan cheesecake. It's tangy, sweet and just damn awesome.
If they're not sold out, get the savory buns in the to go fridge. Heat them up and have a mouth gasm. They're that good.

They only have one person who speaks english. Unless you know vietnamese, you'll have a difficult time talking to the other workers at the restaurant.

Pros: Vegan pho

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has D'Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.