Duino Duende

802-660-9346

10 N Winooski Ave, Burlington, Vermont, USA, 05401

Serves meat, vegan options available. International street food restaurant. Vegan choices include vegan buns, aioli, burger, tofu, tempeh, and sriram options along with tempeh bacon, vegan cheese, falafel, curry, spicy stir fry bowls, hummus, salads, cubano, poutine, and dessert.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by WolfPatrick

pork in my veggie scramble - Edit

So sad to give this hip little place a bad review, but my partner and I ordered the tofu veggie scramble and once we began eating it, we quickly realized that it contained bits of meat, which seemed like pork. We were shocked and notified the server, who was surprisingly unapologetic. After speaking with the chef, she came back out to explain, "well, this kind of thing happens, you know, because everything is cooked on one flat-top." I was so mad that no apologies were made, and that we went to a "vegan friendly" restaurant that was so clearly not vegan friendly at all. Terrible experience all around.

best dinner in burlington - Edit

Vegan cheeseburgers are amazing, make sure you insist EVERYTHING is vegan tho cuz they sometimes forget. Ask for extra vegan aoli it's worth the 48 cents. Korean tofu tacos are awesome. Vegan hell bowl is sweet. Never had their vegan Cubano but have heard great things. Avoid going during the day. They're best at night. My favorite place to get dinner in Burlington BY FAR.

Return to Burlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Duino Duende closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.