Dragonfly Cafe

Jalan Raya Ubud, Subak Sukawayah, Abangan, Bali, Indonesia, 80571

Vegetarian cafe with smoothie bar & vegan gelato menu. Serves burgers, wraps, salads, pizza, and Indonesian dishes. Location is in the middle of the rice fields a few minutes from central Ubud. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Indonesian

First Review by AstridRondolini

Friendly staff - Edit

There was only 1 listed vegan item and it was on the specials board. They veganised the Nasi goreng for me. Nice juice. Nothing I would go out of my way for again though.

dragonflycafe 01 Apr 2018 - Thank you Cassie for taking the time to review. Our cafe menu has more than 10 vegan items on offer. It sounds like you have patronised a different restaurant not ours. It is quite frequent that tourists mistaken the restaurant situated just before our parking entrance as our cafe. That is our neighbour's restaurant, non vegan. Our cafe is situated 20 meters further up the path from our parking space, accessible through our ice cream terrace/ boutique. We hope to see you next time !

Cool Spot - Edit

Nice spot to hang out. There's a lot of vegan options and the food was good. They had vegan gelato which was a big plus. The meals were a little pricey for the size in my opinion.

dragonflycafe 01 Apr 2018 - Hi Aaron, we are happy to know you've enjoyed our food. Prices on our menu are nett, meaning all taxes (16%) have already been included. We would like to highlight that our kitchen is using as much organic produce as possible so please do take that into consideration when reviewing our prices :)

Lovely place, nice food - Edit

In the middle of the rice fields, chilled environment, nice food. The portions could be a bit bigger

dragonflycafe 01 Apr 2018 - Hello Astrid, Thank you for taking the time to give our first review. Could you let us know please which items you ordered and we will review the portions accordingly.. ?

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dragonfly Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.