Die Pastamanufaktur

An der Dreikonigskirche 3, Dresden, Germany, 01097

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pasta restaurant. Choice of pasta with sauce. Pudding for dessert. Nice "wagamamma" type decor. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by o0Carolyn0o

Superb fresh pasta - Edit

This place serves delicious pasta freshly produced & made on the spot in an open kitchen. There's one vegan dish I keep coming back for: Whole meal pasta with garlic, fresh chilli and olive oil. It's a simplistic treat showcasing the pure taste of home-made pasta.

Pros: Great quality & freshness. The interior looks more

Cons: Considering the size of the meal it's not cheap bu

Vegan choices not so inspiring - Edit

We went here for a late Saturday lunch in desperation after many places not taking cards and us being too hungry to search out our bank's cash machine. I think it's fine for a vegetarian, but the vegan choices are quite limiting. The have so many pasta shapes, but sadly the only vegan option is a wholegrain spaghetti(not a huge fan of wholegrain pasta) with a few basic sauces that involve leaving out the parmesan, pretty much something I could make at home any night of the week. It wasn't very expensive(about 6€) and the ingredients were fresh, but I think you could be as easily accommodated at most Italian restaurants and with more choice.

Pros: Cheap, takes card, vegan choices clearly labeled

Cons: Not much vegan choice

Return to Dresden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Die Pastamanufaktur closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.