• Die Pastamanufaktur

Organic
Beer/Wine
Take-out
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pasta restaurant. Choice of pasta with sauce. Pudding for dessert. Nice "wagamamma" type decor. Open Mon-Sun 10:00-22:00.

Venue map for Die Pastamanufaktur
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by o0Carolyn0o

CuriousGeorge

Points +46

04 Sep 2017

Superb fresh pasta

This place serves delicious pasta freshly produced & made on the spot in an open kitchen. There's one vegan dish I keep coming back for: Whole meal pasta with garlic, fresh chilli and olive oil. It's a simplistic treat showcasing the pure taste of home-made pasta.

Pros: Great quality & freshness. The interior looks more

Cons: Considering the size of the meal it's not cheap bu

o0Carolyn0o

Points +859

24 Apr 2017

Vegan choices not so inspiring

We went here for a late Saturday lunch in desperation after many places not taking cards and us being too hungry to search out our bank's cash machine. I think it's fine for a vegetarian, but the vegan choices are quite limiting. The have so many pasta shapes, but sadly the only vegan option is a wholegrain spaghetti(not a huge fan of wholegrain pasta) with a few basic sauces that involve leaving out the parmesan, pretty much something I could make at home any night of the week. It wasn't very expensive(about 6€) and the ingredients were fresh, but I think you could be as easily accommodated at most Italian restaurants and with more choice.

Pros: Cheap, takes card, vegan choices clearly labeled

Cons: Not much vegan choice