Desi Street Food

804-525-5530

2610 Tuckernuck Dr, Henrico, Virginia, USA, 23294

Vegetarian Indian chaat, thali, dosa, and meals. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering

First Review by MyGreenTongue

Hidden Vegetarian Gem near Richmond - Edit

I love this place! It has so many different options of Indian Street Food and reminds me of my mothers cooking. The Pani Pani flavors are really worth trying and you can't go wrong with the different combos they have. The prices are are also very reasonable. It is right next to a large indian grocery store so I always pop in for a bite before I go grocery shopping. If you like Indian food you have to give this place a try!

Pros: Reasonable prices and large portions, Lots of variety of indian street food made fresh, Thali is a great combo for dinner

Cons: Location is a little out of the way

Good Indian Street Food - Edit

The Bhel Puri is a tasty crunchy snack, big enough to share. A lot of the dishes can be made vegan by asking for no dairy. Nice flavours and spices. The aloo (potato) curry was a bit oily, but had a nice flavour. There is a supermarket next door where you can buy similar snacks. Sadly they use one use styrofoam plates and plastic cutlery. I guess it is easier for them. I would prefer to see to them use compostable one use wares.

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-24

Pros: good prices, nice flavours

Cons: aloo curry was a bit too oily, all plates and cutlery are plastic or styrofoam

Return to Henrico Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Desi Street Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.