CLOSED: Dellz Vibez

843-577-8900

569C King St, Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29403

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice bar serving smoothies, juices, hot drinks and soups with many vegan choices. Around the corner from Dellz Deli. JULY 2015 REPORTED SHUT BY LOCAL MEMBER.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by Nick Kyriazi

Really disappointing - Edit

Where to begin.....well, I must admit that I really liked the ambience. The color scheme, the warmth of the atmosphere, even the music selection was great, but the way I was received was really off putting. My sister and I, two Afro-puff ladies from New York , know our juices and we know good quality. In addition to drinking at juice bars, we make our own juices and smoothies; we know a good drink and we know quality, and the "juices" at Dellz were cheap, watered-down, and distasteful. They lacked flavor due to the large amount of ice AND water added...why add ice and water to a juice......because you are cheap. In addition to the bad drinks, in between making our juices, the barista chose to stop my order to make the drink of the Caucasian fellow that walked in the door...although there is a "first come first served" sign within the establishment. To top it off, she was taking sip drinks while making our juices, which I found disgusting. Please don't drink the juice while you're making it. Ask the patron how the juice is, then sip it yourself. The thought of her saliva near my drink like that made me want to vomit. The nerve of them to charge $7 for diluted juice. It was insulting and I will never go back to Dellz Vibez. I wanted to eat at Dellz Uptown, but after this experience, I may not even want to try it. Next time I'll just go to corporate "smoothie planet" where i get more for my buck. This place is a shame of a juice bar. Never Again!!!!

Pros: Ambience

Cons: "First come first serve" not followed , Heavily watered down juices and smoothie, Over priced for no good reason at all.

Really recommend for that special smoothy - Edit

Nice place to go for a nutritious drink. The atmos is small, but vegan cozy. The staff is friendly and interested in making awesome smoothies. We like it really green, almost like pudding. Their drinks are not that thick, but dense enough. Although I'm pretty sure they would thicken it up if you just ask.
I like the variety, but they could go further in the savory direction. Perhaps even less complicated mixes. Again, I'm sure they would accommodate.

Pros: Great food, Great staff

Cons: Needs more savory

An oasis - Edit

It's not a restaurant, but for those interested in a liquid meal, Dell'z Vibez is an oasis for vegans and health-oriented people. I had a breakfast protein drink twice (the Diesel) and they were delicious. I asked what type of protein they used and was assured it was not animal protein. I believe that the morning employee was Dell's son. Her daughter, Nikki, runs the place later in the day, I believe. The entire family is vegan-friendly.

Pros: Quality and selection, Hours of operation, More seating than Dell'z Deli

Return to Charleston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Dellz Vibez closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.