Breakfast

Vegan cafe which makes and sells it's own vegan cheese, cheesecake, raw chocolate and nut butters. Also serves toast, soup, salads, cakes and coffee and has inside and outside seating and Wi-Fi. Est. Jan 2019. Open Mon-Sun 8:30am-6:30pm.

Venue map for Deli Devi
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by GinJan

ThomasSgm

Points +280

17 Feb 2024

Leckeres Essen

Haben hier die vegane Käseplatte gegessen, sehr lecker. Punktabzug für die sehr lange Wartezeit

_Anni._.m_

Points +395

Vegetarian
16 Feb 2024

Okayish experience

I really liekd the cheesecake. The cheese platter was okay, but not the best. The restaurant was pretty expensive especially for a place without table service

theNumberOfTheBeast

Points +4057

15 Feb 2024

Not a Fan.

This place is like walking into a new age spiritualist movie set. From the name, menu, food, music, potted plants on the table-- looks sweet. But, the Devi is in the Details. Look closely at the signs asking people to spend more and chill less. Ever seen an event here of any kind? Community? Talk to locals and they all complain about the missing substance, no heart, high prices and lousy food. I saw a real Thai buddhist in here once actually raise his voice indignantly when reading the menu in amazement. Looks nice, but in reality, it's a yuppie green-washing vapid lose with zero community and less soul. Staff are nice, despite what a grind it must be to work here. Come to be stared at across the room by European yuppie yoga tourists on their laptops. Weird vibe.

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-15

Pros: expensive, fake hippie vibe, minuscule portions

Cons: really expensive, really really expensive, owner comes off like an energy vampire

Charly0993

Points +959

22 Dec 2023

Favorite breakfast place

I went to the Deli Devi many times during my time between April and October 2023 and even went with my omnivore parents when they visited me. Them and myself loved all of their breads. I also tried the cheeze platter and bought the smoked cheeze and mozzarella several times for take away. Though rather expensive, I think it’s worth it going every once in a while. Staff is extremely friendly and quick on their feet. Location is beautiful, too.

The only thing I personally didn’t like were the cakes. I often times don’t like raw cakes and this was the same case here. The marzipan praliné and the raspberry bliss ball are amazing though :).

zuendy

Points +2705

01 Dec 2023

Amazing!!!

Fancy place but amazing!
Best vegan cheesecake on the island. Delicious food. Friendly stuff...
Pricy but worthy.

Cons: Pricy

kiwiyvi

Points +165

27 Nov 2023

Must Visit

The toasts are amazing, also a great portion size. Also the cheese plater is a must try!

Pros: Vegan cheese, Portion size

filippodibari

Points +1167

03 Nov 2023

Missing it is a crime

Rarely you will find a shop selling both excellent vegan cheese and refined chocate cakes. The cheese platter is a 'give me more' addiction.

ShimritZikorel

Points +117

02 Aug 2023

Great atmosphere, good food

The gespachoe soap and cheese platter were very good!

Razibet

Points +44

28 May 2023

Amazing!!!!!

Wow great cheeses! Everything feels so fresh. The desserts are amazing too!

GeRich

Points +367

30 Apr 2023

An absolute treat for vegans

This is the bakery we wished for when we became vegan (vegan cheese, chocolate and cake). It has a range of delicious vegan treats. As you’ll see from the photos, we would have eaten here everyday had we stayed longer in Srithanu. The New York cheesecake is the best one I’ve tasted. Definitely recommend this wonderful place. It’s very popular and the staff are fabulous.

Dotsax

Points +157

28 Apr 2023

WOW

Non puoi non venire in questo french chic tempio del formaggio vegano e del cioccolato. Incredibile.
Tutto ottimo: da colazione e succhi a taglieri di formaggio e open toast. E, ovviamente, dolci da leccarsi i baffi.
Nulla che non sia di altissimo livello. E i prezzi sono contenuti.
Vive la France!

Pros: Formaggi da urlo, Dolci e cioccolate da svenire, Vendita diretta

Cons: Chiude alle 19:00

HALENOMAD

Points +2088

09 Apr 2023

You need to visit here!!

Vegan Deli / Cafe that makes their own cheese and trust me it's an absolute must if you're visiting the Island!

The signature cheese platter was devine and some of the best vegan cheese I've ever had! Didn't get chance to try any of the cakes but I'll definitely be back to try again over the next few days.

Lovely bright space, has such a cool vibe and friendly staff!

So what are you waiting for.. go!!

Update (April 2023) - They now have an upstairs seating area and they offer some delicious toasts with toppings. I’ve tried the fig / almond one and the beetroot and avocado, delicious and good sized portions. Also the Açaí bowl is really good!

I’ve also tried most of their raw desserts as well and can confirm all really good!

#Veganuary

Updated from previous review on 2021-12-29

Pros: 100% vegan 🌱

kateleext

25 Dec 2021

Wow that cheese board looks INSANE. Saved to my Thai trip!

kateleext

25 Dec 2021

Wow that cheese board looks INSANE. Saved to my Thai trip!

chacharlee

Points +3210

23 Feb 2023

Amazing!

Since my last visit, they now have an upper floor with lots more seating. Many customers working online. Good AC and wifi.

A must visit while you are in Koh Phangan. Lots of fantastic desserts and cheeses made from cashew nut. They also have other goods such as homemade nut spreads, chocolate bars and cacao powder. Another good cafe to work online, though it can get busy at times. They also have online recipe books to make your own cheese and other dishes at home, I have made some recipes such as the parmesan cheese, I highly recommend this too!

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-08

josheussst

Points +20

02 Jan 2023

Pricey but good

Very pricey but the food is good. Everything Vegan, so…

mufti

Points +259

27 Dec 2022

The one place to absolutely go to!

This is a vegan heaven! Great food, made with lots of love and served in a way you hardly dare destroy the artwork on your plate.

Pros: Perfect food, Perfectly presented

AndyCB

Points +2151

03 Dec 2022

Wonderful cheese platter

On our first visit, we bought some smoked cheese to take away and treated ourselves to an iced chocolate drink. Second time around, we opted for the fabulous cheese platter - generous portions of cumin gouda, cheddar and smoked cheese (all vegan of course), and a cream cheese, with crackers and vegetable crudités. Delicious!!!

Highly recommended - beautiful venue, too, and lovely people!

Pros: Amazing vegan cheese platter, Lovely iced chocolate drink, Great venue and friendly people

StefanFlüs

Points +81

02 Dec 2022

Wow💗

Wow das war ein Traum von Kaffe und Kuchen

Pros: Geschmack

Cons: Keine

LiorNavi

Points +33

Mostly Veg
08 Oct 2022

Cosy and sweet

Digital nomad friendly, shop with locally sourced products

Pros: Amazing vegan cheese, Homemade Nutella shake is amazing

HoldThatFork

Points +256

10 Apr 2022

Different experience

A nice experience with a vegan cheeseboard. The cheeses were nice but not outstanding. The shake we had was a meal in itself. It wasn't a shake as you couldn't drink it, more a nice cream. We tried a Twix and a Ferrero Rocher. The Twix was nothing like Twix which was very disappointing as I was so excited to have it. The Ferrero Rocher resembled the flavour but not the textures. A little disappointed given the high praise but still somewhere worth trying. Over priced.

Tofuball

Points +25

Mostly Veg
10 Jan 2022

Vegan Cheese Cafe/Factory

Wow! Amazing professional and very friendly service! Great Cheese Platter, delicious Blow JUICED (!) Juices. Highly recommend it!

SamanthaJayne

Points +41

13 Aug 2021

A hidden gem!

Do yourself a favour and come here. I found it on my last day, and look forward to being back here in the future to enjoy this once more.

Updated from previous review on 2021-08-13

Pros: Smoked cheese, Mint extract add on to chocolate drink, Atmosphere

GillVHibbitt

Points +638

14 Jul 2020

Mixed Berry Smoothie

Gorgeous creamy smoothie in lovely, fresh environment

AmanParikh

Points +872

07 Jun 2020

Premium quality products

Tried chocolates and vegan meatloaf and all of it was really good. It's a little expensive but if you are into good quality products it's worth it!

Pros: All vegan, Premium quality chocs, Homemade vegan cheese

Cons: Expensive

HannaRavnskov

Points +46

01 May 2020

The BEST vegan cheese

Their cheeses are simply amazing! The woman in the shop let us taste test pretty much everything before buying and let me tell you it was hard not to buy it all! The truffle and the smoked cheeses where the best in our opinion. They also have sweet treats, raw cacao and chocolate that we didn't try yet but looks super yummy. They also have a deposit system for the jars, if you return them they pay you back (or deduct from your next purchase 😉)

Pros: Vegan Cheese Heaven

Cons: A bit pricey but righteously so

Mathiiiiilde

Points +115

15 Mar 2020

Amazing cheesecake

Lovely place, the cheesecakes are delicious, I also recommend the hot chocolate so yummy!
It's kind of expensive, but the quality and the products are worth it.

Pros: Good product

SusanneRegina

Points +60

21 Feb 2020

Heaven!

The cheese, the chocolate, the sweets - everything tastes so so good.
I had the most amazing vegan brownie ever! If you want to have an amazing time, step by. This is such a lovely place.

Pros: You can ask and try little pieces of cheese and ch