First Review by Jrosworld

Great food, slow service - Edit

I really enjoyed my visit here, because the food was delicious, and for roughly £20 it was more than three people could eat. But thankfully we weren't in a rush.

We came at around 1pm, and the restaurant was about 50% full. There was only one girl working in the dining room, and she was very friendly. But also manning the take-away counter, it was roughly 15 minutes until she was free to take our order.

The food came out sporadically; it wasn't all delivered to the table at once, rather spread-out over about 30 minutes. That's no problem for me, but some other customers were seemingly unhappy about not having everything at once.

That was the only complaint though. The food, when it came, was great. Very tasty. It was very good value, and the menu was largely vegan, with just a few dishes that included dairy.

I'll come back for sure, but I'd advise avoiding coming here if you're in a rush, or if you want a meal with more formal restaurant etiquette. If you can do without that, this is a great restaurant.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value

Cons: Very slow service

Return to Whitton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Delhi Wala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.