Dean & David

+49-4076752624

Ballindamm 40, Hamburg, Germany

Serves meat, vegan options available. German chain of restaurants with emphasis on fresh and simple food. Offers cold-pressed juices, salads, soups, smoothies, sandwiches.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by Karishockey

fresh & mostly regional suppliers - Edit

What I really like is that everything is certified free from flavor enhancers. They offer really fresh salads! Sometimes I just pick up a vegan wrap for lunch.
Also you can get wifi there.

Pros: fresh and free from flavor enhancers, seasonal from the region, wifi, nice interior

Quiet good! - Edit

I found it walking along Bremen, fresh food, cosy place and good prices. Several vegetarian and vegan options plus omnivorous ones. I found it later in Hamburg hauptbahnhof and took the vegetables sandwich. Both the piadine and the sandwich were really good!

not bad for a non veg place - Edit

We went in here as we saw it on happy cow earlier in the day and we were desperately cold and in need of food in the centre of Hamburg. The only other place nearby was Loving Hut which we have back at home and find the food average and the ethos bizarre (high leader said on one of the propaganda videos that played whilst we were eating that vegans were going to be rescued by the aliens and everyone else will perish...) with this is mind we have Dean and David a try.

The menu and board have clearly marked vegan options. The lady behind the till was very nice and happy to explain in English.

I had a Thai red curry which was nice and warming. Good sized portions and reasonable pricing.

I would recommend if you're in town and hungry. All the vegan places in Munich are far from the centre.

Pros: near to centre , cheaper/ quick food, nice staff

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dean & David closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.