CLOSED: The Good Cafe

+44-1223-847930

Thomas House, 14 George IV St, Cambridge, England, CB2 1HH

A cafe and juice bar inside the Cambridge Yoga Centre; formerly Dandelion Cafe. Offers breakfast, soups, usually at least one hot main meal, raw salads, hot drinks, a variety of juices and smoothies, and takeaway. Operates another cafe at its other studio at Chaston House at 1 Mill Court, Great Shelford. Reported closed to HappyCow, Aug 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by lachat

No breakfast - Edit

I went here on 5 May 2013 for breakfast and was told that they only serve lunch. I didn't want to give them a low rating because the menu looks good and it is a really nice bright clean space. I have not eaten here.

Heaven of peace & quiet - light food - Edit

We visited in septembre 2012. We had a very nice light lunch in this yoga centre's cafe. It is difficult to find as hidden in a back alley without any mention of the cafe: it looks like entering the yoga centre and you are asked to remove your shoes. This place is a heaven of peace and quiet for a relaxing lunch. We ordered a salad which was very light but extremely tasty, lots of seeds and kalamata olives! I would consider the size of the dish as a side, but it was cheap and we were looking for a light lunch so it matched our agenda perfectly. There was also a beetroot chocolate vegan brownie, delicious and cheap! However I would not take my omnivorous friends there (as very small & light dishes).

Pros: Peaceful & quiet, Sometimes vegan cakes, Friendly staff

Cons: Light & small dishes (cheap though)

Return to Cambridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Good Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.