Da Nang

Contact 248-577-5130

1 S Main St, Clawson, Michigan, USA, 48017

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese food with the usual meat dishes but the menu also includes appetizers and soups that are vegan-suitable, plus 10+ vegan entree options. Just ask if you have any question. Intimate space with full bar.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Cassidy

Da Nang - Com Dau Hu Xao - Edit

Being new to the vegan/vegetarian thing, understand that I haven't tried many truly vegan items and to top it all off, I have never tried Vietnamese Cuisine. With that being said, I will begin.

Atmosphere - Beautiful. I had ordered take out, but I was sure to look around the place and admire. Upon entering, I was greeted by a very friendly hostess who rang me up without delay so I could return to my job as quick as possible, but was not rude by any means and was very friendly.

Meal - Having found Da Nang via Happy Cow, I had no menu on hand. I told her to pick a favorite meal, or commonly ordered dish, and to place an order of that in for me. With this known, it was a truly random dish that allowed me a unique plate that I would not have likely ordered otherwise. Despite, she gave me the 'Tofu Stir Fry' (Com Dau Hu Xao) and I must say... I polished off half my carry out and was pleasantly stuffed. I am not a huge fan of Tofu, but I would most definitely order this dish again.

All around, I was very pleased where I had originally walked in intimidated and a tad nervous about my random food, but I feel that it had an amazing taste and I will happily order there again in the future!

Pros: Speedy Service, Exquisite Food, Friendly Staff

Cons: No Delivery, Only 10 Vegan Dishes

Return to Clawson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Da Nang closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 861 times since Jun 2012.