Cyber Cafe West

Contact 607-723-2456

176 Main St, Binghamton, New York, USA, 13905

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wraps, grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, teas, fair trade organic coffee, beer, and more. Established since 1997. In the back is a chess room and Mondays 8:30pm is team trivia. Live music some nights. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by effinloaves

eclectic satisfaction - Edit

He had his heart set on fries, and I wanted to try something fun. So we found this place, a few turns off I-86.
Vegan chili, tater tots, and tofu bites. He loved it. I'm looking forward to trying a wrap as I found myself demolishing the bed of lettuce faster than the tofu bites, since I'm not that into fried food. But the tofu bites definitely impress if looking for chicken nugget type of vegan item.

Pros: helpful friendly staff, fun decor & free wifi, pleasant bacground music & a stage for live music

Cons: muddy parking lot in back, exterior doesn't do the place justice

Love at First Bite! - Edit

We were on our way back to Hamilton Ontario from New York City when we stumbled upon this cafe; ordered tofu bites with Oriental sesame sauce (and my eyes popped out when I put the first piece in my mouth!), mozzarella balls, nachos, veggie chili and the gourmet portabello wrap... EVERYTHING was delicious! And we had a lot to take home with us - that is unusual considering there was a 40+ "boy" and a 10-year-old boy in our party of three, who were both stuffed! We saw a small label under the dessert counter saying "Tony's Cheesecake", and were told that Tony will be making his next cake in two days and we'd better be there within half an hour! Well, looks like we need to plan our next trip according to Tony's schedule to cake making :-)

Pros: Veggie options clearly marked, Friend staff, Yummy everything in big portions

Great and unique atmosphere; a must-visit - Edit

The food at Cyber is good. There are lots of drink options like teas, beer, coffee and espresso drinks, and wine. The vegetarian options are labeled on the menu with a little carrot. There aren't too many vegan main dish options, but most of the vegetarian options can be made vegan, and many of the appetizers are vegan. (For example, there was a portabello mushroom wrap that had mozzarella cheese so I asked to substitute hummus and it was no problem!) The staff are friendly and knowledgeable about dietary restrictions.
My favorites: the veggie wrap, the gourmet portabello wrap (with hummus instead of cheese), and the banana pepper poppers!

The best thing Cyber has to offer is for sure the atmosphere. There are couches, plants, and board games all over, and a couple of arcade games too. They have a great event schedule with excellent live music all the time and team trivia on Mondays. You won't find any place like Cyber Cafe West! A must-visit.

Pros: Atmosphere, Live Music, Team Trivia

Cons: Limited vegan options for main dishes

Return to Binghamton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cyber Cafe West closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1457 times since Jun 2009.