Curry Leaves

Contact 813-319-4015

4843 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, Florida, USA, 33609

Serves meat, vegan options available. Labels the dishes that contain dairy, eggs, gluten. Many of the vegetarian dish can be made vegan when requested. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Donvfisher

Excellent veggie Indian - Edit

The location is not great, attached to a gas station and shares one outdoor keyed bathroom. Also the restaurant is very dark. Having said that, the food and service were amazing! I would easily go back. Vegetarian sections in both the appetizer and entree sections.

Pros: Excellent food, Great service

Cons: Location, Lack of bathroom in restaurant

Very good traditional vegetarian Indian - Edit

Quite a few dishes to choose from which were vegan, even appetizers. My wife and I had the masala dosa. I also had the mulligatawny soup. For dinner we had the aloo gobi which is a favorite of mine and Manglorean vegetables, vegetables simmered in a coconut sauce. We forgot to ask for mild but the dishes weren't extremely hot although they were very flavorful. Everything we tried was excellent. The aloo gobi was some of the best I've tasted. The Manglorean vegetables was a nice change too as the only vegan dishes at a omnivore Indian restaurant are usually chana masala and aloo gobi. The staff were very accommodating in telling us what was vegan and also double checked with cook without us even asking. If we lived in the Tampa Bay area we'd be here often. Very good experience. I would give it 5 cows if I could.

Pros: Flavorful dishes, Very helpful staff, Many vegan options.

Cons: NONE

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Curry Leaves closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 489 times since Jan 2016.