Cupcake Central

• Bakery Bakery
03-90774542

Level 2, Dining Hall Melbourne Central 211 La Trobe St , Melbourne, Victoria, 3000

Multiple outlets selling cupcakes. Offers at least 1 vegan cupcake each day. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-7:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Floppsy

Amazing cupcakes, good gift delivery - Edit

I ordered 30 mini cupcakes to be sent to my sister's workplace. They were very good over the phone, the gift box they came into was beautiful and, best of all, they were AMAZING (my sister took some home for me).

They only had two flavours available that day (I didn't order in advance) - chocolate and snickers. The snickers was perhaps the nicest cupcake I've ever eaten. Decedent and maybe a little too sweet (which I liked). They were also gluten free but you couldn't tell at all.

Pros: AMAZING cupcakes, Well presented for a gift, Good service

Cons: No cons

SO good! - Edit

I went a couple of weeks ago and they were amazing! There was a girl serving the cupcakes and she was so nice! The cupcake was a very decent size and was absolutely delicious! Although it was a little on the expensive side, $5, if I remember correctly, but definitely worth it! The only con I can think off, is that there was only one vegan option but I suppose that is to be expected!

Pros: Excellent food, Good value , Friendly staff

Cons: Only one vegan option

Return to Melbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cupcake Central closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.