Cupboard Natural Foods and Cafe

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 940-387-5386

200 W Congress, Denton, Texas, USA, 76201

11,000 square ft natural food market with an attached cafe. Offers a full range of natural and organic groceries, frozen and bulk foods, certified organic and local produce (pesticide-free), vegan and gluten-free food, raw foods, and more.

First Review by dnaylor

Great store and cafe - Edit

The store has a great selection of natural, healthy foods. Produce is sold from local area farmers - yea. My favorite is the salad bar and cafe. The salad bar is one of the freshest, with homemade items. The cafe does offer meat options, but it's the veggie items that rock. The Cupboard also does a rotating selection of vegan and gluten-free desserts that are very yummy!

Great selection of vegan desserts! - Edit

My husband and I love shopping at the Cupboard. There is a large selection of vegan foods. However, they are the place for vegan desserts! Everyday there is a new selection of desserts, which always includes one (or more) vegan and gluten-free options. You don't know what will be available on the day you visit the store, but that's part of the fun. The desserts we've had so far have all been very tasty. These include muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and cakes. I will add, however, that vegan options do sell quickly. So, if you plan to purchase lots of them, make sure to arrive early in the day.

Friendly! - Edit

All of the employees here are super helpful and friendly! I have never gone in there and felt like I still had questions. On-site nutrition savvy people, misuse, and tons of vegan items! As a student you get a discount, and there always sales/ coupons available.

Pros: Friendly Environment, Discounts

good atmosphere - Edit

My daughter and I shopped and ate lunch here. Good food and good selection of vegan staples.

Pros: atmosphere, items stocked, cafe in store

Return to Denton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cupboard Natural Foods and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1031 times since Aug 2007.