Cung Danh

Contact 0523714777

40 Tran Hung Dao, Dong Hoi, Vietnam,

Serves meat, vegan options available. An open-air cafe with a spacious plant-filled terrace, which itself sits one meter above the moat that surrounded the ancient walled fortress. Most customers come here for drinks. Offers 2 extensive, separate menus: one vegetarian (no mock meats) and the other conventional (with meat). Food is cooked to order. No English spoken. An English-language menu is sometimes available but is often misplaced. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Wassim

Meat heavy menu one or two options - Edit

We had the veggie noodle soup. It tasted like there may have been fish sauce in there but I would have preferred to have a cup of noodle soup from 7 Eleven.
It was also difficult to find - walk through the courtyard to the end and you will see it.

Rip off - Edit

We ordered 2 different dishs , one bun soup and rise with vegetables , we were badly surprised to get the same thing in different shape . Untasty and oily food . The price was 30000 and 40000 . When we got the bill they asked us 130000 almost the double !!! Very tired of having always bad experiences with prices !
Don't go there as my recommendation .

Return to Dong Hoi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cung Danh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.