• Crumb & Coaster

Ovo
International
Western
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant in North Kuta offering vegan options including juices, smoothies, spring rolls as well as a quinoa tempeh and vegetable bowl. Has almond milk for coffee. A few vegetarian items can be made vegan on request. Note the tofu burger contains egg. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-11:00pm.

Venue map for Crumb & Coaster
漏 OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by dancart3r

SofieNilsson

Points +1206

03 Jul 2023

Crowded place, okay food

The staff had a hard time understanding changing some aspects of vegetarian dishes to vegan.
There were a lot of vegetarian things maybe 2-3 vegan on the menu.
Wouldn't recommend the place it was packed with people.

Selina_nsw

Points +3196

16 Feb 2023

Not really vegan friendly

They have lots of vegetarian options but for vegans I could find only one. It's called vegan king and is more a big salad not a poke bowl. It's definitely so filling but the salad wasn't good enough for me wanting to come again. I don't get why restaurants offer poke bowls with 95% of vegan ingredients but make them non vegan at the end or don't offer to make them vegan on request.

stefjef

Points +1066

10 Oct 2022

Trendy resto, only 1 vegan option

I had a salad and french fries.
I asked to make the falafel burger vegan but was not possible.

Pros: Nice interior , Friendly staff

Cons: Loud music

JennWilliamson

Points +22

20 Sep 2022

Vegetarian food issues

I ordered a vegetarian dish (I am vegetarian but like to have vegan days / mostly vegan days) as I had eaten vegan the whole time I was away - unfortunately when the food come I tasted it and immediately tasted fish - I asked and they had used fish oil - over here you need to be clear that vegetarian means no fish oil/fish sauce / meat juices either. On the positive - they changed my meal for the vegan king which was beautiful. Moral is perhaps to stay vegan all the time!

Pros: Vegan and vegetarian options , Nice atmosphere

Cons: Needs to explain no fish oil / sauce if veggie

misslucykate1

Points +359

29 Jul 2022

Nice place, food okay

really nice place inside and decent portion size. I had the vegan king. It wasn鈥檛 too bad just wasn鈥檛 mega tasty. The salad got a bit boring after a while

JanneSprokholt

Points +15

Vegetarian
18 May 2022

It鈥檚 okay

Smoothie was extremely sweet (loads of honey) and the zucchini zoodles were blend

StephanieDeLe贸n

Points +34

19 Mar 2020

Delicious food!

They have many vegetarian options that can be make it vegan.
The falafel burger is really good!
Excellent attention. They know what vegan means, so that make it easy to find something.

chefryley

Points +32

21 Aug 2019

馃憤馃徏

Great! Big portions, veg options 馃憤馃徏

Pros: Lots of veg options, Atmosphere , All!!! Tasty dishes

Cons: Non

maddiejennings

Points +18

24 Jun 2019

Amazing!

We had dinner at Crumb and Coaster on the 23/6/19 and it was incredible. We modified two meals to be completely vegan and the third already was. We were so full as the meals are huge! We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were all very attentive.

Pros: Adjustable meals, Friendly staff, Available options

Cons: Slightly more expensive but still reasonable

dancart3r

Points +352

15 Jun 2019

Good food but need more vegan options

There aren鈥檛 really many decent vegan restaurants in the area, so we decided to try here. The restaurant has nice decor and atmosphere, although the staff weren鈥檛 as attentive or friendly as most in Bali.

They don鈥檛 have much on the menu for vegans, but what they do have is really good. We had the springs rolls for starters which were nice and fresh (unlike some you get), and then for mains we had the vegan king. Labelling it as a salad doesn鈥檛 really do it justice because it didn鈥檛 feel like a salad, but it was actually really unusual and tasty so I was glad that I had it. I originally had asked whether the tofu burger could be made vegan, but they informed me that it contained egg which was disappointing. They also have some wraps which I鈥檝e heard from others can be adapted to be made vegan on request.

Not quite a vegan paradise, but if you鈥檙e looking for a nice restaurant in the area which serves tasty vegan food then it鈥檚 a good choice.

Pros: 鈥楾he Vegan King鈥 is delicious , Vegan spring rolls, Nice decor

Cons: Service was just ok, Need more vegan options, Tofu burger contains egg so can鈥檛 be made vegan