First Review by vegann

a great shop and deli - Edit

I stop into Cornucopia at least a couple times a month. I can rely on them to have a wide variety of vegan baking ingredients, snacks and candy. Everything I have tried from the deli has been delicious. I can't say that I do 100% of my grocery shopping here, as it is a bit pricy, but when I need vegan chocolate chips and dandies marshmallows, this is where I go!

Best Vegan Deli Options in Western Suffolk - Edit

I count my blessings everyday that I live so close to this gem of a health food store/deli. Their deli food is consistently amazing and the selection is extensive.

Pros: Fabulous Vegan Deli, Juices, Extensive grocery selection

Cons: Can get busy, Use oil in many dishes

Nice Staff - Edit

I very much like the people who work here. They have been very friendly and halpful. I recently turned vegan however, and find that this place isn't the greatest for vegans to shop. Their selection of vegan cheeses for instance is pretty limited. But they do have a vegetarian and some vegan deli.

They tend to concentrate more on "gluten-free" rather then vegetarian/vegan and I don't like that. I am still searching for that perfect little vegan store.

Pros: Nice staff

Cons: Limited vegan stuff

Return to Sayville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cornucopia Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.