Copper Branch

Contact 450-445-2224

8015 boulevard du Quartier, Brossard, Quebec, Canada, J4Y 0B6

This branch in the South Shore of Montreal opened June 2015. Offers plant-based meals with breakfast, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, bowls, and has a vegan poutine. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Western, Take-out

First Review by IanickLequin

Really Tasty Breakfast - Edit

We really enjoyed the breakfast options we tried. I had the Matcha Lime Smoothie Bowl and it was really delicious and my husband had the Quinoa & Coconut Power Bowl, which he said tasted great. The staff was very friendly and it's so convenient to have a healthy spot to grab a meal in this area. I really appreciate the clean ingredient list on the menu.

Pros: Delicious food , Healthy menu options, Friendly staff

Cons: Smoothie bowl a little overpriced

Not bad - Edit

The place is pleasant and the staff were fine. The food was okay. Not bad. I would not likely go out of my way to go back as I do for places I really like but nothing was bad. Well, the two smoothies both tasted like there was some pot peri mixed win with it; very flower and perfumy. That was a little weird not again not terrible. The bowl was a mix of hot and cold items, which is fine but the hot was barely warm and the col could have been colder. The poutine was not bad but could have been hotter.

Pros: Pleasant place, Easy parking

Cons: Mediocre food at best

Great experience! - Edit

My family and I stopped to see John (the manager) today for our first experience at the Copper Branch and it was just so GOOD!
It's fun to have a place where you can have a super tasty meal from people who care about what you eat.
I'll be recommending The Copper Branch to everybody I know!
Thanks for the awesome service John and the crew!

Ian

Return to Brossard Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Copper Branch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.