Conscious Cravings South Austin - Food Truck

Contact 512-582-9182

1311 S 1st St, Austin, Texas, USA, 78704

At South Austin Trailer Park Eatery you'll find this veg food trailer offering wraps, cold sandwiches, salads, and smoothies. 2015 reported menu is all-vegan. Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only

First Review by Teo

Upgrade it to a salad - Edit

I upgraded the wrap into a salad and it was a ton of food. I was a bit perplexed that the sauce was on the side for the BBQ seitan and for those who prefer theirs mild, the seitan itself is quite spicy. The smoothie was good and if out with Omni's, they can eat happily from the nearby Torchy's trailer.

I don't know what it was before, but their "quinoa" mix is 90% brown rice and 10% quinoa.

concerned... - Edit

I love CC. I love them. Their food is so tasty - the chimichurri sauce is fantastic, and they'll put it on anything if you ask. Their rosemary fries are also really delicious.

I'm a bit worried about them - past two times I've been there were disappointing. Once they skimped on the avocado in my wrap hardcore. The other time, their were very few spinach leaves in my salad, and a very high proportion of rice to quinoa.

I noticed some new people working the truck, perhaps it's a fluke or they're just learning. I'd say check your order carefully before leaving. Otherwise, definitely worth it.

Pros: tasty, inexpensive

Great Bella Wrap - Edit

I had to be in Austin for a couple of hours and I was both vegan and hungry. Happy Cow identified this food truck only 10 mintes away. They had a good selection of wraps. I chose the Bella on a cayenne tortilla . It was HUGE and flavorful . The 2 person staff was very friendly and courteous . I'll be back.

Pros: Inexpensive, Huge portions

Cons: Small trailer is a little bit hard to notice amou

I crave for more... - Edit

We were in Austin for less than 24 hours, and we went here twice! Both times we had wraps and smoothies. The wraps were amazing, and can't be praised enough. This rustic outside dining experience will stay with us for a long time. Go there! Don't hesitate! You won't regret it!

very good - Edit

Delecious vegan wraps and awesome blueberry lemonades and hibiscus tea (I like to mix them) ive been to this location and on Burnet and both were great wraps but the employees lacked any enthusiasm to be there. (Its pretty hot outside and prolly pretty hot in that truck tho, just couldn't get even a smile back from either location I visited but hey they know how to make a good wrap

Pros: quick, vegan , shady breezy outdoor seating

Cons: straight face service

Visited this food trailer on S. 1st St. and had the spicy chickpea wrap. N It was literally the best thing I ever eaten from any food trailer anywhere. I couldn't wait to go back, and hit up the location on Burnet Road. Unfortunately the same spicy chickpea wrap at that location was not as great. They used times of rice and barely any chickpeas. Guess I'll have to go back to the location on S. 1st St.

Requires More Visits - Edit

On my first visit, I had the uniquely delicious BBQ Seitan Wrap with flavors, tastes that are not common in the American diet.
The menu is all Vegan(!) with Vegetarian-friendly options.
I will be returning to try other wraps and menu items.

Pros: All Vegan, Affordable, Outdoor seating

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Conscious Cravings South Austin - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2283 times since Mar 2013.