Coco's Cafe at Lotus Hotel

Contact 02-6100111

1 Soi Daeng Udom, Sukhumvit Soi 33, Bangkok, Thailand, 10110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers an all-vegetarian Sunday evening buffet which features mostly Indian cuisine. Around 1/4 of the items are vegan suitable. If you're with a large party, phone ahead it's possible to request more vegan dishes.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Thai, Buffet, Salad bar, Non-veg

First Review by celestialstar2004

Vegetarian Sunday (but check first) - Edit

Coco cafe DOES serve a vegetarian buffet on Sundays at the moment, but obviously restaurants sometimes change their menus, so you should check first with the restaurant, especially if you are going weeks or months after the review (this is a non-vegetarian restaurant, after all). Check also if it is lunch or dinner.

The buffet costs (as of June 2013) THB 499 net and is amazing value - Indian, Thai, Chinese and European food, with live Indian music (not too loud in my experience, and I am fussy about that kind of thing - it is a large room and you can sit away from the statge).

We found the quality of the food to be very good, with some stand-out dishes.

Would give 5 stars but this is not allowed for a non-vegetarian restaurant.

Pros: High quality, Large choice, Amazing value

Cons: Check first if you're veggie

Misleading and Expensive - Edit

Review says Sunday night 95% vegetarian and there were only 6 vegetarian dishes in the whole buffet. The food was good but not $120 for 3 people good. They brought garlic bread to the table after we were finished eating which we did not ask for and then charged us 10% tip even though it was self serve. They had live music that was so loud we had to scream to be heard. I asked to have it lowered but they refused.

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coco's Cafe at Lotus Hotel closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1104 times since Mar 2011.