First Review by gr8vegan

My favorite little store - Edit

The staff are always super friendly! Once I came a little early before they opened, but they still let me come inside since they didn't want to make me wait. There are samples of food, coffee, or tea every day.

There's lots of specialty foods. It's a bit small and can be pricey, but it's worth it. I love coming here!

Pros: Specialty foods, Nice staff, Good parking

Cons: Can be pricey

Nice big store - Edit

I did prefer Clovers when it was at the old location just outside of downtown. Yeah it was smaller but super charming with creaky wooden floors (at least that's how I remember it!) and provided access to organic food for Columbia's more underprivileged. Moving the "suburbs" basically made in less likely poor people could get this food. At any rate, the store is big and has a great selection and visiting Columbia as many times as I did I've always enjoyed shopping there.
I see there's another location that looks more downtown-ish, so that's good.

Small Clovers on the way out of town - Edit

Despite its small size this Clovers is extremely convenient. We often make our last pit stop here before hopping on 63. They get fresh bread from the local bakery and have a lot of good packaged food and produce for the car ride back to where ever you are visiting from ;)

Return to Columbia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clovers Natural Market - Chapel Plaza Court closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1305 times since Aug 2007.