Cinnaholic - Centennial

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

7920 W Tropical Pkwy Ste 110, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89149

Vegan cinnamon roll bakeshop franchise originating from Berkeley; this outlet est. Apr 2017. Offers many flavors as well build-your-own from a list of ingredients. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by JSanchez487

This place is amazing!

All of their products and ingredients are 100% vegan. Besides that little bit of info no one would ever know the difference in these super delicious pastries. My wife and I go almost every weekend for a quick breakfast.

I will admit though, I like my morning coffee, but their selection of brew isn't the greatest, but that isn't their specialty so it's not a deal breaker for me.

A really cool thing is that you can customize your roll to your liking with multiple flavors of icing to choose from, like raspberry, cake batter, or even marshmallow flavored. On top of that, literally, you can add things like chocolate chips, fresh fruit, or even cookie dough and many other toppings to finish it all off. For those that may have a hard time deciding with so many choices, they do have a few special feature rolls on display to choose from that change every so often.

Since going vegan I've never found another place to get my cinnamon roll fix, and this is the place every one should try regardless of your dietary preference at least once. Seriously, Go check it out...............................................>

Pros: Vegan, Decent sized rolls, Choose your flavor of icing and toppings

Cons: Pricey for some, Only two locations in town, Coffee. lol

Everything is delicious! - Edit

It's great to have vegan dessert options in Centennial. The best part about Cinnaholic is that everything is vegan and we don't have to ask any questions! The rolls are amazing and it's fun customizing to your liking. They also have rolls with toppings already built (like s'mores or coffee caramel crunch) for the days you don't feel like thinking too hard and deciding. The brownies are the best brownies I've ever had and the chocolate chip cookies are amazing as well.
Service is great, friendly working employees.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinnaholic - Centennial closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.