China Chef

707-664-1088

7991 Old Redwood Hwy, Cotati, California, USA, 94931

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has gluten-free choices and a separate vegan menu section. Try the scallion pancake. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Gluten Free Options , Non-veg

First Review by InHerImagePhoto

Just okay food, terrible service - Edit

Perhaps it was on off day for the waitress but she seemed strangely unaccomodating and unfriendly towards me. I was pretty disappointed. The food was mediocre at best. To add to the strangeness of my experience, the waitress seemed super nice and accommodating to a couple eating near me. Did she not like that I was a woman eating alone? Did she not approve of my motorcycle helmet? Did she take some offense at how giddy I was to be trying vegan Chinese food close to home? Who knows what went wrong.

Pros: None come to mind

Cons: Where do i start?

Best Vegan Chinese in Sonoma County!! - Edit

Love this place! They have a separate vegan menu and the owner is very attentive to veg & vegans alike. Many gluten free options. Friendly. Cozy. Affordable. Try the vegan green onion pancakes! My favorite dish is the shuttle mushrooms with ginger (be sure to ask for extra veggies as most tofu dish don't include veggies) You'll love it!

Pros: Separate vegan menu. Lots of gluten free options.

Cons: none

Return to Cotati Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has China Chef closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.