Chan Sheng Hui

( 1 review )
28282008

Huxin St, Fengze District (at Yupingshan Rd & Jianhui Rd), Quanzhou, China, 362000

禅胜荟, at 丰泽区湖心街与坪山路交汇路口, is a buddhist-owned restaurant that serves lunch and dinner and is frequented by monks from South Shaolin temple. No onion or garlic used. Note that map is an approximate - please send exact / correct corrdinates to happycow!

Categories: Vegan, Chinese, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by Nadezhda

Must visit on vegan tour to China - Edit

My favourite place to go dining in China, and I've been to many. The food is so delicious you literally want to lick your plate. As I've been living in China for more than 12 years, I developed a strong taste for Chinese cuisine, and this restaurant take the art of cooking it to the next level! After you finish your meal DO NOT forget to take at the cashier one of the Buddhist notes on twisted colourful papers in a bowl! Read your fortune. I used to love it!

Pros: Vegan food that even fatal meat eaters enjoy and k, Great environment , Great service

Cons: literally no one speaks English , Manu that is in English is translated incorrect

Return to Quanzhou Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chan Sheng Hui closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.