Ceremony Coffee Roasters

520 Park Ave, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21201

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop and cafe with labeled vegan options. Also serves plant milk for coffee. Open Mon-Sat 6:30am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Honey, Non-veg

First Review by chris10kors

Susan81

Points +345

Vegetarian
28 Aug 2019

Coffee but not much food

Offers vegan options in place of dairy in coffees and drinks but very little offerings in terms of food. Usually has 1 vegan food option.

paolat

Points +70

19 May 2019

Not too many food vegan options

It’s such a beautiful spot, and they do have almond, soy, and oat milk which is great for coffee - however there’s not many food vegan options. I came here looking for just quick breakfast type of meal, but happily got my cup of coffee with oat milk (which not too many places have!)

Pros: Oat milk, Beautiful energy

Cons: Not many vegan food options :(

itzLaurenR

Points +187

17 Dec 2018

Fancy Simplicity

I appreciate the whole-foods and made-in-house nature of the menu, along with the seasonal ingredients and aim for green practices. The vegan offerings are simple but plated beautifully, with care. I cannot make this a work-lunch option, alas, as the one time I tried, despite being maybe third in line at the register, I waited 45 minutes for my food and unfortunately had to scarf three bites and transfer the artful plate into my container to go in order to get back to work. In sum, it's good food and local business, but I'm not sure it's worth the price tag for me.

Pros: whole, seasonal foods, beautiful plating

Cons: token vegan bowl, wait time

chris10kors

Points +596

24 Jul 2018

Great

There should be more of these in Baltimore. I liked the ambiance of the quiet shop and really enjoyed my avocado toast for breakfast. They have a few vegan options on the menu and plant milk so all drinks can be made vegan as well. I’ll come back here

Pros: Vegan options, Cool shop

Cons: Pricey

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ceremony Coffee Roasters closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.